Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Everytime I think about attracting money, the thought keeps comping up that the way I manifest it may be through taking away opportunities from others, that thought stops me from being able to manifest even one dollar. I imagine that a poor kid has an idea to do something and that I then, through the Law of Attraction, manifest that opportunity and leave him poor. I know that there is an unlimited amount of wealth in the universe, but who says that that kid knows about this. So I could perhaps take a once in a lifetime opportunity from him. Or my mind gives me the thought that if I win the lottery through manifestation, someone else who may have needed it much more is then "screwed out" of winning the lottery. So my mind is blocking my manifestation abilities through these thoughts. I know deep inside that this is a false idea and I really want to get rid of this incorrect way of thinking as it stops me from having a prosperous life, could you guys help me out and explain the flaw in my thinking?

Views: 429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1. You’re assuming being a billionaire = happiness. It doesn’t take you three years to feel freedom, ease and have fun. Money and emotions have nothing to do with one another. You can feel any emotion you want regardless.

2. It could happen sooner if someone expected it to. If they didn’t equate money with hard work, and instead with alignment and ease, they would allow it quicker.

I now deal with the problem that through my succes I will overshadow the succes of others, which again makes me resillent to achieving anything at all. It has become extremely annoying. So basically I will get all the attention and the people close to me will get less. Because unlike money, attention and appreciation are limited. Can you help me solve this?

The real issue is you don’t care enough about how you feel. When feeling better is your main focus, you don’t waste time on thoughts that make you feel worse, and you go focus on something that feels better.

Until you solve the real issue of caring about how you feel, for every limiting belief you change, another will take it’s place, so you won’t ever get anywhere.

Those thoughts are not annoying. It’s you choosing to judge those thoughts as wrong, and need to be different, is why you feel annoyed. When you make peace with and accept those thoughts, you feel better, and allow them to change.

Dear Brian you have been a great aid in my life, and I want to first of all thank you for your kind help and answers

The problem is that I"m not able to feel better because the thought/fear does not go away. The main problem for me now is the realisation that I can lose everything if I change my mind (and beliefs). That if my mindset changes to a poverty mindset, that I will then lose everything that I have. And that the possibility exists that I may become homeless if my mindset changes. This in turn, perhaps to protect myself, leads me to have a poverty mindset as I then become afraid to spend my money. Also I get the feeling that I'm in a freefall and that everything around me (my health, my wealth, my relationships) are only held together by a small thread which are my beliefs, and that if my beliefs change for the negative I will lose everything. So even though I feel good, the simple thought that everything can go away if I start feeling bad creates a very compulsive way of being as I then obsessively try to feel good, which of course does not work as my true vibration at that moment is a vibration of fear.

I also have a grand fear of gaining a lot of money and then losing it by having a poverty mindset. This fear stops me from being able to connect to an abundance mindset. So basically my fear is that I will make millions, and then lose it all. But on the other side, a lot of people hold on to their money for the rest of their life.

How do you advise me to deal with this fear? Because I''m basically afraid of being afraid,, which causes me to be afraid.

“I also have a fear of gaining a lot of money and then losing it.”

And then you can attract it right back, so it doesn’t matter if you lose it, because you can quickly, and easily, get it right back.

“This fear stops me from being able to connect to an abundance mindset. “

You always have an abundance mindset. You’re focusing on an abundance of lack, an abundance of not being supported, and abundance of things not being easy and fun.

You’re focused on an abundance of what you don’t want, instead of what you do want.

“I’m basically afraid of being afraid.”

You’re not. You have trust in it. You have faith in fear. If you didn’t, you would feel it.

Exactly Brian!

L'immagine può contenere: testo

i like Brian's answers alot. anyway maybe you're still having some problems with worthiness? in that case you should not worthiness is not even a thing cause you are the Universe so you're worthiness in its purest form, that's your true nature

here are some quotes and a video by Abraham that can help When your desire is strong enough what you believe doesn't matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3hYjEwYh70

L'immagine può contenere: 1 persona, persona seduta e testoImmagine correlata

I now deal with the problem that through my succes I will overshadow the succes of others, which again makes me resillent to achieving anything at all. It has become extremely annoying. So basically I will get all the attention and the people close to me will get less. Because unlike money, attention and appreciation are limited. Can you help me solve this?

No photo description available.

No positive thought takes away from anyone else in the world; in fact, it does the opposite.  Think of all combined human energies as a holographic whole.  What you contribute, be it positive or negative, goes into that whole, to create a synthesised human energy which we are all a part of.  Every positive thought you think adds to that, so if you think or desire any money for instance, then you add to that.  Anyone can be subject to that energy, depending on what their consciousness is.  So if you are successful, you add to it.  If you are happy, you add to it. If you are prosperous, you add to it.  If you are healthy, you add to it. Every good thing you do contributes positively to the whole world.  If you are successful, nobody will be " screwed out, " because of it.  In fact, you will be helping them to increase their own chances of success.  So as John Kehoe says on his website " don't be selfish, succeed. "  Or in your situation, it's perfectly fine for you to be successful, because everyone else can share in the energy you generate.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service