Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Uplifting, Empowering and Inspiring Quotes:

http://www.triumphofhappiness.com/happiness/open-infinite-riches-un...

Views: 994

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:))))

L'immagine può contenere: 1 persona, il seguente testo "ANOTHER WORLD IS NOT ONLY POSSIBLE, SHE IS ON HER WAY. ON A QUIET DAY I CAN HEAR HER BREATHING. ARUNDHATI ROY"

Perfection

Exactly!

Just perfect!

One of my favs :)))))

L'immagine può contenere: cielo, spazio all'aperto, testo e natura

With the gradual releasing of resistance you will feel an actual tipping point -- a sort of breaking-loose feeling of coming out into the light -- and then your manifested world will never be the same. ~ AH 

L'immagine può contenere: una o più persone e testo

L'immagine può contenere: testoL'immagine può contenere: il seguente testo "YOU ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE. The world is filled with people who, no matter what you do, will point blank it is also filled with those fiercely. They people. everyone that's Talk the people who you. Don't waste your precious time trying to convince them your value, what you're convincc them walk alongside wasting both your theirs will likely inflict unnecessary wounds, which precious to for you; politely wave them continue along way. Sharing your path someone is sacred gift; don't cheapen this gift by rolling yours wrong direction."

L'immagine può contenere: cane

L'immagine può contenere: 1 persona, testo

L'immagine può contenere: una o più personeA Galaxy looking Aura Geode: 

L'immagine può contenere: spazio all'aperto

L'immagine può contenere: cielo e natura, il seguente testo ""Enlightenment is when a wave realizes it is the ocean." Thich Nhat Hanh alwayswellwithin.com"

OMG I love this. Thanks for posting

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service