Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Any tips on being a viberational match to our desires ??

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The biggest tip is probably to feel good or better, because the bottom line of desiring something is the expectation that it will make you feel good. The way you do this is by reaching for a better-feeling thought. It doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to be better than the one you are thinking now, and keep on doing that.

Look at the emotional guidance scale mentioned in a lot of Abe books. There are twenty levels, with something like despair and depression being the bottom one (where there is most resistance) and joy being the top one (where there is the least). If you are feeling despair, or something equally bad at the bottom end, it will probably be too much of a jump straight away to go all the way up to joy, so you bridge the gap by going up through the levels of the feeling scale, and you do this with your thoughts.

One day, you may be feeling anger, so bridge the gap by using thoughts which make you feel like the next emotion upwards. The day after that, use thoughts which make you feel like the one above that. Keep on doing this until you are employing thoughts which make you feel joyful, and then you are there. Maintain that particular vibration with thoughts which make you feel joyful, and then you will be a vibrational match to your desire.

That was all perfectly said I would like to just add one thing. 

You do not have to worry whether you will match specific frequency of your desire or not. Each person has it's own CORE frequency they vibrate on. Feeling good raises that frequency and staying in it as long as you can matches you to the things that make you feel good. If your desire would make you feel great It will manifest (It might be even better then you could ever imagine). Do not cling to the desire itself. Feeling is what you seek :)

Stop resisting.

Hey guys
Thanku so much
This made me undrstnd it very well
Lots of love and light

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service