Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

This is JOY in its purest form.  There are 40 million people celebrating on the streets with Spanish flags and honking horns. In case you haven't heard, Spain has made it to the finals in the World Cup for the first time. People of all ages poured out in the streets to peacefully  and joyfully celebrate the victory on a hot Spanish night. 
This has been special for me as I grew up playing and loving soccer in the States. Now after living in Spain for 24 years, I am going back to the States in 3 weeks. What a present to be able to say good bye to Spain in this way.
Mandella knew how sports unite people as portrayed in the movie Invictus and i have witnessed that tonight.
Just wanted to share my joy with you.
Un beso

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, Wooshing! You are a powerful intender! See where you mind goes!
I've been getting more encounters and messages in my dreams, too, which I love, although I can't remember much. Working on that. But, hey, the World Cup results - now that's solid stuff!
Gracias, gracias.
Spain are very much worthy winners of the world cup! For me the moments of the night was casillas reaction to the goal, crying tears of pure joy. The emotion he felt in that moment must have been indescribable.The other moment was the spain players changing into their red home shirts and david villa proudly pointing to the new star above the spanish crest. Iniesta buried the goal taking it beautifully.

Hard lines to holland who really gave it their all and who produced some great moments in the world cup, most notably knocking out the mighty brazil.
:-D

I'm not into football at all, and I really don't care about following sports, so I didn't follow this World Cup.

But I want to say:

Un big beso for you, Super Jim!
Que bonito!
Un beso

The I am a big football fan, and can relate to this post, since the 2018 World Cup kicks off on Thursday. I haven't yet seen my own country (England) win, but I have seen them win other tournaments (notably the 2003 rugby World Cup) and can relate to an atmosphere like this (I turned up at the victory parade in London, not knowing that it was actually on). Years ago, England won 5-1 in Germany, and the atmosphere afterwards was amazing, it was like we had actually won the whole thing rather than just a qualifier. The pub I was in at the time just got louder and louder with each goal that went in.

From an LOA point of view, the World Cup can often go to the country which has the most positive vibration at the time in its mass consciousness. Spain in 2010 was seeing football as a release from economic woes, and viewing the World Cup positively. France won in 1998 with a team which reflected the country's improved sense of ethnic integration. Germany won last time round because of the country's positive view of its own self-image (efficiency, power etc).

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service