Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Have you ever experience that you feel you are powerless that everyone around seems exercising their power on you because that is your only position in that situation?

That is where i am now. I feel that i am a remote control robot that everyone can easily set me for whatever they want me to do for them. I feel so powerless today in my work place... until i feel i have enough, i went home early without telling my boss.

While heading towards home, i have imagine myself A MILLIONAIRE, somebody who can control anything with the power of money, somebody who can do everything with the power of money, somebody who say something and everyone agrees and believes because of the power of money, someone who does not have to agree with anyone even if they are right because i have the power of money. I have imagine them that they feel sorry for just treating me that way. Now, everybody wants to have a business connection with me because I HAVE THE POWER that they are seeking :D HAHAHAHA!!!

From powerless, i feel anger and imagine, wish and wanted these.

Is there any power in wanting from the feeling place of ANGER instead of wanting from the feeling place of being happy?

Would that be helpful or adding to my grief?

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! Very long and very informative piece, Steve. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this.
but i have to read it again and again until i get it totally :)
Hehehehe. me.. When i am angry, i cry. I usually imagine things, people and events that makes me feel less powerless sometimes i think of revenge BUT AWESOME's words strikes my deepest thoughts as she said that "I am becoming exactly what i despise the most". I cannot take this out from my mind. It hits me right through my heart. :) :)
I can only tell you what works for me at the present time.When I get REALLY angry, hurt, frustrated by a trigger from another I sometimes say "I hope they get a chance to feel the way I feel." Then I start looking for the smallest things I enjoy. Things that help me feel better...Things that make me happy...Usually I end up feeling better because I'm now focused on helping me feel better in good ways...The reason I start with small things is because for me they're easier to achieve HTH
Thank you for sharing, snowflakes. It is difficult to control our thoughts sometimes but i always believe that "Practice makes perfect".

There is no enemy more vicious than your own anger ~ Sathya Sai Baba

Yes! 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service