Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I been trying to manifest for the past 10 years and only attracted Pepsi, a thousand or dollars and that's it. Below is what I've been working on since 2011. So i visualize about one to three times a week for about 40-60 minutes i sometimes 1-5 a week practice a meditation to connect to source and say affirmations 1-5 a week sometimes my affirmations take 5 minutes to say to 20 minutes I say each affirmation 5-10x. How do I manifest what I want? Should I use Rhonda Byrne's the power or hers the magic or should I read more Abraham Hicks? Thank you guys! Mwa love you all your all so wonderful xoxoxo

I want the feelings of safety security. I want to be a business tycoon. I want to be the ultimate executioner of ideas. I want like microsoft to create many millionaires and some billionaires. I want a mile high business complex skyscraper. I want to be located in NYC. I want new ideas everyday I can use to improve my business. I want loyal employees I can employ for their entire life. 

I want to use and create new management techniques. I want a close personal relationship with our clients and the community. I want every deal to be a fun journey an adventure where I can prove my business acumen/I.q./knowledge.

I want to live in beautiful design abodes in nyc,Kyoto,Newport,Boston, London,Paris,Istanbul.

I wanna be the richest person ever.

I wanna be happy and love filled

I want a romantic fairytale life

I wanna be the greatest botanist ever and head of the new York botanical garden

I wanna be the greatest adventurer and explorer 

I wanna cut a dashing figure in high society

I wanna be a polymath

I wanna be eternally young

I wanna be a mastermind/new thought christian master and greatest youngest head of the international new thought alliance, the white lodge of Freemasonry, the theosophical Society the major a course in miracles organizations, the spiritual realization fellowship and, the rosicrucians.

I wanna be a the greatest youngest most powerful head of NATO, the UN, Interpol and all u.s.a. intelligence agencies

I wanna be well read and have a high IQ

I wanna go to Harvard college as an undergraduate and attend Oxford university as a graduate student

I wanna be an academic and social success at these schools

I wanna master the trivium , quadrivium and be an Autodidact

I wanna be a great angel intuitive, Angel medium,angel therapist

I wanna be popular,witty,a great conversationalist, a great public speaker, a great lover ,personally magnetic, a charmer, charismatic

I wanna be an Adonis , handsome, with a perfect body and male model like

I wanna be clean orderly organized

I wanna be healthy

I wanna be a great parent and write the greatest parenting guide

I wanna be the greatest martial artist and be the head of all martial arts organizations

I wanna be well dressed like the duke of wales and the prince of wales

I want my life to be like my favorite print ads of my favorite fashion designer Ralph Lauren

I wanna be the greatest chess grandmaster ever

I wanna be the greatest lacrosse player,show jumper,dressage participant, fencer, down hill skier, ski jumper , ultra runner, f1 racer, rally racer, superbike racer, ultra runner, mountaineer, horse stable owner with the greatest horses and jockey

I wanna be the head of the us order of manor lords, I wanna be member of the sons of the revolution, the Charlemagne order, the Merovingian order , the barons of the magna charter, the salmagundi, the knickerbocker club, the metropolitan club, the union club, the Lotos club, the aloquin club , the metropolitan opera club

I want to build and sell the greatest and most award winning light aircraft, and classics sailing yachts

I wanna be the greatest sailor and win all the around the world sailing races and the America's cup in sailing

I wanna be graceful and smooth like Cary Grant

I wanna be the most famous person ever a sort of American royal like JFK and the Kennedys

I want the greatest car collection

I wanna be a noted gourmet

I want a laferrari and a pagani  car and miniature versions that my children can ride in

I want children

I want to be the greatest writer ever a literary fiction writer who sells like jk Rowling

I want to be the greatest travel narrative writer and be like Bryson or Paul Theroux

I wanna sleep like a baby and wake up with vim and vigor energized

I wanna lucid dream

I wanna be safe and have privacy

I wanna be a great photo reader

I want intuitive guidance

I want to be the apprentice of the author of one of my favorite spiritual books

Views: 304

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As long as you keep the focus on the harassment or the escape of it, you keep it active in your vibration. Might be a good idea to stop saying that people harrass you because that is a kind of affirmation. Maybe you want to start saying affirmations like, "Im likable", "People like me", "People treat me with respect and kindness", " I like other people".

Thank you.

Nessun testo alternativo automatico disponibile.

Abraham does say you have as many discs as wants. You can't spread yourself too thin. However you can leave many successful unwittingly in a lack of vibrational place. When these things are things you know that you can truly live without and are only icing in the cake of your life, then you will allow them to manifest fully into your experience.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service