Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

what do pi members drink ???????????? i dont mean alcohol xxx

ok heres a random discussion, based on my drinking habits up until recently i drank alot of fizzy pop, i dont drink tea or coffee but crave caffeine, ...................whats yr tipple and please could i ask what you would do in my position, ive cut down on the pop but what 'should' i drink ...........water???? juice???????

thank u lots of love emma xxx

Views: 629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I personally drink our tap water, but we live up in the mountains, away from "civilization", and our water is extremely clean and pure.  I would suggest, if you want to be healthier, drink LOTS of Spring Water, and if you need "flavor", put a lemon or lime slice in it, and preferably out of a glass, not plastic.  Drinking out of a glass bottle makes the water taste so much "cleaner/better"!  You can even squeeze some fresh orange juice into the water for flavor.  Your choice!  :O)

Drinking a lot of caffeine products will only dehydrate you.  That, and alcohol.  So water, in it's purest form, would always be my drink of choice!  That and one glass of a good red wine!  LMAO!  I do have my vises, too!  :O)

And that's exacly what I'm manifesting Donna-pure, beautiful, clean, crisp and fresh WATER! It's amazing the things we take for granted! #Feelingnothingbutgratitude  :)

Yes, Donna!  We are truly blessed!  :O)

Hi, WeeBGB! i have a ? Do u have spring water, as in you are tapped into a spring? i just moved to my new place & have a water well that has VERY BAD water, hard water at its finest. Theres a spring nearby that will solve the prob the fastest & easiest way..might not be perfect, but better than the well...BUT i live in coal mining country where even city water is 'hard' to some extent....if u have any advice, will appreciate it-just soaking up all the info i can..i only drink bottled water btw-didnt kno it tasted better in glass than plastic..hmmm..i need to manifest me sum good water! :)

Hi Jacqueline!

I don't know exactly what you would call our water.  We live in a very small community with it's own private water company, and I know the water comes from the runoff from the snowmelt, etc. around us.  I'm not sure "spring water" would be the correct term for the water we get because it does not come from a spring from underground.  

As far as the hardness, I really don't know if we have hard or soft water.  I believe that hard water contains a lot of minerals, which our water does, but I've never seen remnants of that in our toilet water, which I used to see when I lived in a more "civilized" area.

I do know that you can't just arbitrarily pull water from an outside source without some kind of monitoring system, and one that adds chlorine to it to keep it safe for human consumption.  Our water company adds a very small amount of that, just to make it as safe as possible to drink.  Most water companies put WAY too much chlorine in their water supply, along with fluoride and other chemicals, which, IMHO, would add to the already alarming rate of disease in this country.  So, if you are thinking about getting your water from a local spring, please make sure that it's being supervised and maintained by a reputable company, and one that knows to keep the chlorine levels at a minimum.  

My advice to you would be to get someone you completely trust, and who is fully knowledgeable about safe drinking water, to come to your home and test the source of the water that you want to draw from before doing anything.  

Good luck with all of that!  As you know, water is our most important element of survival on this planet, and we want to be sure to get the purest, safest water that we can possibly get.  :O)  

Thanks, Wee-all of this is soooo confusing to me..i know our planet is mostly water, but I've nevver had to deal with bad water...so, as i've said before...manifesting GOOD water! THANKS! :)

Thanks, Spring Rains-I've been told by an expert that even a water softener wont help my really bad water...manifesting good water...to at least shower in :)))

Hi again!  :O)

It's been a while since I've see this post, but it came up today again, and since our first conversation I've discovered that hard water, whether it's pure and clean or not, can become harmful because of the high mineral content.  We have since then, installed an RO system, (reverse osmosis), which filters all the bad stuff, including most of the minerals, so it's healthier.  They are not cheap, but IMHO, well worth the price to have good, clean, HEALTHY water.  We use regular tap water for cooking and cleaning, but we use the RO water for drinking.  I've even switched our dog's water over to RO because of the kidney problems that cats and dogs develop as they get older.  

Just something else to think about.  :O)  Have an awesome weekend!!!!  

WeeBGB

I drink mostly water and tea.  Sometimes I drink soda though.  I can't drink coffee otherwise I freak out.

water and green tea are at the top. I do like grape and orange juice, and a good monster drink every now and then lol

I have a juicer so I drink a lot of fresh juice. My favorite is apple, carrot, kale orange. I also make this hot juice with fresh sqeezed lemon ginger and apple. I do drink 2 to 3 cups of coffee a day and every now and then I have a san peligrino lemonata. I don't drink enough water.

I quit coffee about 3 weeks ago. Sadly I loved coffee but decided it was not that good for me. It made me anxious and have mood swings. Not what you need when using the LOA. For about 90 minutes im in pure heaven when I drink coffee but later in the day im down a bit. So I quit and my mood is much more stable ever since :) 

But I plan on drinking coffee about once a week within a few months. LOL....it's too good to give up forever. But I will not be drinking it for at least a few more months.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service