Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I've noticed one of the main "negative" emotions in my life is anger, and it can be triggered through any insignificant thing. I consider myself to be happy/calm MOST of the time, but if I casually think of an unpleasing past experience then I start building momentum on it and before I know it I will just be angry inside, even if the moments before I was happy and peaceful!

And you know what, I often create scenarios in my mind where I argue with other people about anything, ROFL! And that usually happens after a first bad thought. Usually when I think of something not pleasing I just smile and let it go, and it has worked most of the time (Thoughts aren't always indicators of our current vibration) but if that thought causes me to FEEL a negative emotion instantly, then I'm screwed lol.

What do you do? Do you just distract yourself doing something? Abraham says to feel generally bad about it and don't go too specific, and then try to reach for general good feeling thoughts and then specific good ones.

General (-) > General (+) > Specific (+).

But I don't know what a general bad feeling thought is. 

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Accepting the contrast does not mean that you must not intend to receive what you prefer .

it simply means that when you identify the contrast you use that to identify your preference and focus on the preference instead of resisting the contrast and creating more of the contrast by giving attention to it. 

Yes we want to make peace with the fact that there will always be contrast . But we are here to use that to our benefit. We do this by reaching for our desires that are inspired by the contrast. That’s how we expand. 

Quick realization (based on my previous experiences with feeling the emotions fully):

Choosing better feeling thoughts and doing things I like just because I want to enjoy this moment and make the most of it (no matter how I'm feeling) yet not trying to change my current emotion or control it. It's like a paradox isn't it! The more I try to control how I feel the worse I feel (and the more unchangeable the emotion becomes), but choosing to feel good unconditionally with no intention of changing the feeling, changes it! That's just how manifestations work!

That’s right. Abraham says that feeling good should be our dominant intention. 

Another thing, isn't looking at the cause of why I'm angry counterproductive? I mean I will keep focusing there. Do I really need to get to the root of that anger? It will always happen in one way or another, isn't focusing on something better enough to attract wanted only?

That’s what most people say. 

I think it really depends on the what feels easiest to you. Also it is not necessary to spend days or months getting to the root of something. If you notice an obvious mistake that you can easily correct then I’d say why not? 

Something just happened and I got sooo triggered!! I wanted to just walk away from the table and say "Ok eat shit then" LOOL.

I talked about past experiences in my life (nothing loa related) and everyone in the table called me out for "lying", their expressions and remarks made me feel like a legit liar.. WTF! I got so angry but didn't show it, I just said I'm not lying. Man this battle of proving the rightness is so futile! How do I stop giving a damn?!?

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service