Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I'll try & keep this short & simple....apologies if it's confusing in advance lol.

Ok, so recently i've been trying every single method of manifesting...visualisation, remote seduction, affirmations, creation boxes etc. I've been browing this forum & others gaining tips & positivity etc. Everything's fine mid week, then the weekend comes & probably 7 times out of 10, throws a spanner in the works.

(maybe I should add i'm trying to manifest the ex, a new job, money & friends lol)

The main one is friends, which leads to my negativity at weekend because sometimes I have no one to do anything with. I only have a handful of friends, & when they're busy or have no money or got their kids, i'm alone. (which is why i'm trying to manifest more friends)

Like this past weekend, I went shopping on Saturday (didnt buy anything, not much money, & plus i work in a shopping mall so it's not really a luxury for me as i'm there all the time lol) i only did it to get out of the house for a couple of hours (& away from my dad), then on Sunday all I did was walk around the woods (again to get out of the house).

All in all...boring weekend! (for me anyway)

I know people say, look on the bright side, i got time to myself, I had a nice walk which also benefited weight loss, true, but it only passed 3 hours.

I'm 22 years old, i want & should be making the most of my freedom ( i have no responsibilities such as kids) & having fun at weekends. I can't help but be bored & then i'm feeling fed up etc, & nothing can take my mind off everything else i'm trying to manifest (they're another different story lol)

I've been reading the Secret, & trying my damned hardest to remain positive & things but things like that just get me down. On Weds/Thurs last week, I was so happy & positive, I was vibrating like excited like something was about to happen (maybe cos i got an unexpected msg from the ex on weds lol) but it just seemed to drain out of me on Saturday, & I cried a hell of a lot that night (partly due to my Dad also)

Sorry it's not as short & simple as I intended lol. Has anyone here been like this & successfully come through it??

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Forgive the last so that you dissolve all of the blocks, and al of the energies which have become bound up in resentment, anger and fears.

Get the word "should", out of your vocabulary. We all make our own paths the way we want. Should is a comparing and disparaging word.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service