Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I've been reading a lot of the comments you have posted in this forum and I've noticed that you are nice and positive people and I really like that. I've spent a lot of time creating projects to help people, specially for women and children, but I have found that it is difficult to promote that kind of "ideology". Most of the people are just following the "society" rules and trying to do the same of other people do (role models). We don't spend time to think if that is good for us, just trying to "fit" in the society. I think the biggest problems in our society are communication and loneliness. Most of the people are lonely. We don't have real friends to talk about "important" personal things like how we feel, what we want, what we think...etc. I believe in postive affirmations; I believe in have a good self-esteem, I believe in love myself. When I was creating my new project ( brainywoman.c0m ) I was thinking in helping women to love themselves. I have the ability to create visual activities (I'm a graphic designer) and just wanted to share it with women and touch their lifes in a positive way. What do you think are the biggest problems of our society? 

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Religions are a very big problem

Risultati immagini per reason not superstition ethics not dogma respect photo

Scarcity consciousness is another big problem in our society, and that stems from a feat of not having enough. In turn, this boils down to a fear that your needs won’t be provided for.  Scarcity consciousness is probably the main cause of wars in the world, particularly if there is a resource involved. Think of gas in the Caucasus region, or oil in the Middle East. Religious wars aren’t always religious; often there are social-economic factors involved and those boils down to scarcity consciousness. 

Scarcity consciousness goes through the roof when the economy recesses (I know, I have been there) but if we fully trusted all of our needs to be net, then it wouldn’t matter. I always think that recessions are a reflection of scarcity fears, rather than the behaviour of worldwide market forces. 

What we we need to is to trust that all of our needs are met with ease, and always will be.  The Universe is our provider, not our job, or trust fund, or pension, or the government etc.  When this is the habitual thinking of the human race, then crime and war will probably fade from our experiences. 

Don't worry about the situation of the world. You must be very happy, very, very happy. Only through happiness and waves of bliss you will be able to help your country and the entire world in an automatic manner. You will remain ever invincible when you don't allow anything to obscure your happiness ~ Maharishi Mahesh Yogi

i truly love this

i think one of d biggest problems in our society is that people are not able to be alone.

L'immagine può contenere: una o più persone

i think too many people struggle with what they define their vices and so they are not happy. i think this video by Abraham about this topic is extraordinary, Why we have addictions and bad habits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzLicGKUZC4

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service