Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions has been around for many many years. I used to come here multiple times a day and I could always find lots of new posts. Many were interesting and worth participating in while so many were just about uninspired people wanting to know how they could control other people. How can I make this person hire me or how can I make this person love me. I suppose when they kept failing they just gave up and left. They just didn't get, it was them that needed to change. They never got that each person control them self and no one else. I just looked at the most recent posts and most of them were started years ago. Is it a generational loss in the concept of LOA? We had Johnathon Livingston Seagull and then a reinterpretation called The Secret. Has there been any newer versions of this concept in the past 10 years? I'm still a firm believer that we define our own perception of the world around us and we can use that to our benefit.  LOA = Law of Attention. Everything is always there, we just need to choose to see it.

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Neil, I see why you may not appreciate the silly posts but i can assure you they are LOA! They are a way to RAISE YOUR VIBE!! :) :) :) And it has always worked!! Before this forum there was an original and then this one. The original began in 2006 i believe if my mind serves me. And this forum used to have a very large community of daily regulars. When you became part of the community things had just transformed a bit where regulars had stopped coming. Just as you come on frequently there used to be dozens of us who came on daily to contribute. THE CHAT ROOM!!!! OMG it was hopping!!! ALL DAY LONG and night time too!! We are all friends on facebook and such and can keep in touch that way, but some feel they dont need to come here. Many have become very successful!!! Ill revise an old thread of our PI family from the old days!! :)

I have been a member since 2009 i sometimes just read posts and don’t always interact, maybe there are more people but they just read only also most of the time.

See,  I thought something completely different, I had this thought that maybe - as there are MANY wonderful methods of Law of Attraction!  People found their THING their way that worked for them and were happy living their best lives.  LOL that's MY theory and I'm STICKING to it ;-) 

Exactly right :)

You nailed it in your post imo.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service