Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Powerful Intentions has been around for many many years. I used to come here multiple times a day and I could always find lots of new posts. Many were interesting and worth participating in while so many were just about uninspired people wanting to know how they could control other people. How can I make this person hire me or how can I make this person love me. I suppose when they kept failing they just gave up and left. They just didn't get, it was them that needed to change. They never got that each person control them self and no one else. I just looked at the most recent posts and most of them were started years ago. Is it a generational loss in the concept of LOA? We had Johnathon Livingston Seagull and then a reinterpretation called The Secret. Has there been any newer versions of this concept in the past 10 years? I'm still a firm believer that we define our own perception of the world around us and we can use that to our benefit.  LOA = Law of Attention. Everything is always there, we just need to choose to see it.

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rogare! I have also noticed that the site is slowing. Im going to try to bring more members!! I LOVE THIS PLACE. Its home!!

Haven't chatted in a long time. Hope your doing well. :)

Bring them in.  New members with new back stories and outlooks on life, with new contributions to make. 

Any sense of less/other-than-Perfection/Wholeness is no sense at all.

Perfection is a illusion. What's perfect for one is not perfect for another. It's all about

perception.

Us seeing the community as smaller is also an illusion lol!

If illusion existed all of Existence would have to be an illusion.... that is ..... Existence  Existing deceiving, Existing as something-other-than Existence Existing ..... Which IS-IT-SELF .  

Existence can't deceive ITSELF .... as Existence Existing IS SELF .... One and Same ....ALL, TOTALITY . ...The One and Only. 

Roses, Yes, Yes or Non, No,No Bilateral Why if Why?

:))

Things run in cycles.  A few years ago the site was like that.  More recently, there has been a surfeit of silly posts about things like puppies wearing sunglasses, which isn't LOA or metaphysics at all (hint to users, this is a DISCUSSION FORUM). That and two-word replies, which don't really help at all.   But that will change again in time.  I would say that if you're a 'useful responder' (one who writes a few lines or paragraphs in replies, and actually seeks to be of help) then keep on doing what you've been doing, and give thanks for the other useful members and replies.  Then they will come back in abundance. 

That damn puppy gets everywhere

I APPRECIATE everyone who shares on this forum. THANK YOU

Awwww what a happy boy!!!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service