Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I got fat. To be precise, I got morbidly obese. I got closer to suffering from diabetes and hypertension, since it's already in my family. I got to the point where I'm sleepy and tired all day and my concentration is close to none because my body is failing. I got to the point where I'm even more ashamed of my body, even though I thought it couldn't be worse than that, it could only be better. I got to the point where my clothes are uncomfortable and  ripping because I'm too fat for it. I don't even fit seats on college or in the car. Why? Because I "Acted as if". Because I lived as I have already achieved the metabolism I want. I didn't work out. I didn't care what I eat, how much I eat and when I eat. I just ate and that's it. 

That is what I got from all of this.

Views: 334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"If there is no One Truth .... then that very claim is nonsense..."

You label it as "nonsense" yet you have yet to prove or show there is any "one" truth and by your own description you prove it is not nonsense.  You interpret vague descriptions.  "Truth must be being" is a conclusion and as such a limitation you try to create in your lives and that of others.  True and truth are not the same - and it doesn't matter how many times you try to use vague descriptions - we can all see straight through it.  You believe this to be true, and yet i do not.  Therefore we have two separate truths that are true for us both yet completely different and opposite - so that is in itself complete and utter proof that you are in fact talking nonsense.  

Yes :D :D

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service