Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Every time I let him go, I’ll spend a few days feeling lighter, and then he’ll just re-capture my mind and thoughts and I’ll just miss him so much I can hardly breath and this all will just drive me insane until I reach out to him and make a fool of myself. Why Why WHY oh why?????? 

A while ago I genuinely thought I got over him. I thought I finally realized at my core that he was a coward and just a very ordinary person who probably never really fell for me (like I thought) and probably doesn’t even miss me ever. I really thought this was it. That I’m finally over him.

And then here I am, this close to sending him a text. God I really don’t want to feel like a complete idiot all over again. God I hate this! Aaaarrgghhh

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You do know that he doesn’t control your mind ( ref: re- capture my mind )

But it is your mind that controls him. 

I get what you’re saying, on an intellectual level. It’s just so exhausting.. to go through this cycle of letting go and then missing him this intensely.. over and over again. Feeling this strongly about someone who probably is clueless and emotionless about me is just... I’m just so tired

You need to fall in love with someone else also just to distract yourself - and trust me there are sooo many interesting people out there. Or you need to fall in love with yourself, are you in love with yourself? And with your life....? Because very very often the real problem is not the thing we think it is, there can be an underlying issue..like an addiction to others, to their approval or support etc. When you feel worthy and lovable you become an extremely powerful magnet and what you want chases YOU!

Falling in love with myself.. heh (sad smile). That’s something I simply can’t seem to master. Not even close and it’s been years of trying. Unfortunately. Heh

Sorry about sounding like such a...

i just.. am in a low space right now i guess. Sorry

don't worry, you're in good company, almost all people are not in love with themselves, that's why there are failed relationships just everywhere. anyway if nobody taught us an unconditional love for ourselves we can always learn it. im loving the episodes of "Dating yourself first" by the magical coach Amanda Marit, they are short and super deep & powerful, here is the wonderful last one (you can find the other ones on her instagram):

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3nj8cEFbsn/

hugs and blessings

Thanks a lot Dorothy 

No one can manifest in another's experience. That is manifesting 101. Try Abe videos in YouTube.

It is not your fault. We have been misguided for a very long time. It’s alright. You can go back to what you truly are. 

I have done the same mistakes as you when I was younger and unaware of my true worth. But as I started to respect and value myself more things started to get beautiful on the outside. 

Distance yourself from romantic comedies . Or any stupid portrayal of love and romance. Or any person who lives for drama.

Dont make LOA about getting that guy or getting back your ex. If you stay the same person, the guy might leave someday or the relationship might get miserable down the years.Make it about you, your spiritual advancement. Trust me, you won’t regret it. It takes time and energy but it’s totally worth it. 

You got this girl B) 

Wonderful words. Thanks so much Infinity 

Enjoy the miracle of life & you will experience the miracle of love.

Risultati immagini per people say walking on water is a miracle but

L'immagine può contenere: testo

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service