Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

When doing daily segment intending I always have an overall dominate intention...my intended results, or what I want to experience...the bottom line!

I than also set many other intentions during the day but everything is based on my dominant intended results.

This ABE process is much like having a life mission statement or purpose.

A Target of expectation, the " Bottom Line" desire.

What is your intended results?

My Intended result is to have fun and experience
Universal Winks Of Brilliance.
AND
I am Happy, Connected, and Abundant
with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease
... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks

Views: 23154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My intended result is 

6 figure business

An engagement ring and a wedding

A wedding 

Fun 

Trip to Maldives

Time with My family

finding true love

Risultati immagini per the goal is to laugh forever with someone you take serious

I intend to get officially engaged to the specific ex of mine by this summer. <3

I intend:

1/ Everything's so easy for me! 2/Total relaxation!  3/Unstoppable momentum! 4/My inner world reflected in my outer word!

I intend for this next trip to be much more successful and that much more gets done effectively and I'm very safe while I visit the town 30 miles north from where I'm staying today.

I intend to have opportunities to actually make normal money as a self-employed person very soon, and do much better in supporting myself.

I will get a dental crown normally, as I wish very soon in the town I'm in today.

I intend to be loved happily, and adored openly, and cherished and honestly made clear to a man that is very right for me that, I am the one he really wants to be with long-term.

I just intend to be happy as much of the time as possible..

I intend that men I fall in love with fall in love with me as well for the rest of my life.

My intended result is to be happy and loved

My intended result is to be successful in helping people make a difference in their life

My intended result is to go global 

My intended result is to make a 6 figure business 

My intended result is to connect with folks and create an online business networking group

My intended result is to go online and work from home and at its convenience for me

My intended result is to be happy to enjoy life and to travel

My intended result is to be meditated and in pure bliss and happiness

My intended result is to be well known popular for my business 

My intended result is to attract paying clients 

My intended result is to attract paying clients 

My intended results is to attract paying clients 

My intended results is to tap into my confidence and self belief and be worthy and deserving of myself 

My intended result is to change things and lead and to do things differently 

My intended result is to be highly successful 

My intended result is to be creative. 

My intended result is to decide and win

My intended result is to choose to win

My intended result is to choose to win 

My intended result today is to get the job for seeding money so I can relax a little 

The issue that came up this morning gets in the background and is past as rediculous to all who hear about it.

I intend to get merit scholarship in this semester

My intended result as it Comes to each day is the following

I intend to live the day with ease and enjoy all the good Things, no matter how small they may be. I intend to be focused on the Moment and have my mind be free form trying to Control circumstamces and evolve around worst case Scenarios. I intend to Focus my thoughts and Energy on Things that I want in life and that make me happy. I intend to feel relaxed even if Problems might occur. I intend to grow a Little each day, personally, emotional and mental so that I am open to let all my wishes and desires come into my life with ease. 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service