Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

When doing daily segment intending I always have an overall dominate intention...my intended results, or what I want to experience...the bottom line!

I than also set many other intentions during the day but everything is based on my dominant intended results.

This ABE process is much like having a life mission statement or purpose.

A Target of expectation, the " Bottom Line" desire.

What is your intended results?

My Intended result is to have fun and experience
Universal Winks Of Brilliance.
AND
I am Happy, Connected, and Abundant
with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease
... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks

Views: 24834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I intend to very very easily trav to a new home I love in the greater Phoenix. Arizona area really soon. I intend to have a fulfilling healthy romantic for the rest of my life. I intend to be considered one of the preeminent  movers and shakers in the Art world if my time. I intend to have over a billion dollars.

I intend to travel to see Henderson. Really soon and easily. I intend to dleap fine and peacefully all of the rest of the nights I am in Tallahassee.

I intend to feel good and have a dtri g healthy body no matter what all of my living days  I intend to be well supported and protected everywhere I go for the rest of my life.

I intend for my art of birds to turn out very nice as s two piece set. And I expect to easily move again in the next couple of weeks. And I expect to be really, really well taken care of for the rest of my life as well.

I intend on having an easy life from here on out.

I intend to travel extremely easily and be super safe and well taken care of at all of my destination area indefinitely, get med ins and all of my needs generally met continuously too.

I intend to run into the right opportunity to easily travel and relocate to Nevada just like that.

You can check travel time

I intend to sleep really well tonight no matter where I am. I intend to feel fine today. I intend to have medical insurance within 30 days. I intend to live in a very low humidity climate for the rest of my life.I intend to sell thousands of copies of my art during my lifetime and start an historic Art movement called Electric Art.

to write a successful seller book about overcoming a disease that almost destroyed me

to manifest hundred thousands of dollars to buy a house

to have a garden

to do yoga again

to dance 

to be able to loose weight 

to allow buckets of love in to melt all the negative bulk of fats away 

to start over again

I intend to have a decent winter. I intend to be safe, secure and comfortable all winter no matter what. I intend to per a cat again soon.

I am off today, and I am intending.....

A nice long walk around Metroland
Coffee in a lovely cafe somewhere
Lovely ladies all round
A head full of positive thoughts
To get the time off I desire
To book up a magical Christmas getaway
To feel very happy and contented

Intend to get thru my cold super fast and for it to stay pretty mild the entire time.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service