Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

When doing daily segment intending I always have an overall dominate intention...my intended results, or what I want to experience...the bottom line!

I than also set many other intentions during the day but everything is based on my dominant intended results.

This ABE process is much like having a life mission statement or purpose.

A Target of expectation, the " Bottom Line" desire.

What is your intended results?

My Intended result is to have fun and experience
Universal Winks Of Brilliance.
AND
I am Happy, Connected, and Abundant
with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease
... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks

Views: 16209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I intend to have a really good day that's full of positivity, bliss, and peace. 

I intend to turn any negative thoughts I have and that might pop into my head randomly into a positive thought that'll make me feel really good in an instant.

I intend to be happy in the things I do and the people I'm around.

I intend to embrace everything that I encounter on my path as I understand this can and will eventually lead me to my desires.

I intend to change my way of thinking.
I intend to become the best version of me. To finally and really start to make a change.
I intend to be forgiven and to forgive myself.

I am intending in advance, feeling good and healthy when I get up in the morning, and having a really good and eventful day at work.
By and large, this has happened. Intending in advance certainly works.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service