Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

When doing daily segment intending I always have an overall dominate intention...my intended results, or what I want to experience...the bottom line!

I than also set many other intentions during the day but everything is based on my dominant intended results.

This ABE process is much like having a life mission statement or purpose.

A Target of expectation, the " Bottom Line" desire.

What is your intended results?

My Intended result is to have fun and experience
Universal Winks Of Brilliance.
AND
I am Happy, Connected, and Abundant
with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease
... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks

Views: 16600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I intend to be happy no matter how that has to happen for me!

I intend to be safe, happy, healthy, and have economic security everywhere I go for the rest of my life.

I intend to survive and become a very very successful and well-known artist no matter where I go or what I chose to do educationally.

I intend to be very well taken care of for the rest of my life.

I intend to survive easily physically until I'm done living in the county I am in right now.

My intention is to have a stolen book returned to me.  It's entitled "Where's Willie" and was first published in 1961.  I think I had it when I was in third grade or so, maybe around 1972. There are hardcover copies available on Amazon, but I want the same book I had, the paperback with my name written on the inside.  It's the first book I remember that I really loved, reading it over and over again.  It's about a black cat named Willie.  A relative stole this book from me over twenty years ago, just to be cruel.  I told him I wanted it back and he was like, "Yeah, yeah," with a big grin on his face.  I haven't spoken to this relative in almost twenty years because I finally realized he was a sociopath. (Not just because of the book, other things too.)  So I am not going to call him about it, I'm just going to wait for the Universe to work its magic.

The Universe  has been making unusual things happen these past couple months.  A month or so ago, I ordered some items from a store online.  I received my shipment, along with another box with five bottles of really good shampoo in it.  Organic shampoo with a lemon scent, which I love! I hadn't asked for shampoo, but I could certainly use it.  I called the company and told them I had received a box of items I hadn't ordered or paid for.  I wasn't sure if it was wrong to do this, because it was obviously a gift from the Universe, but I thought if someone else had ordered the shampoo and it was sent to me instead, I didn't want them wondering where it had gone to.  The box did have my name on it.  The customer service guy asked me what the tracking number was, and it was the same as on the box of items I did order, and he said that was "unusual" for two boxes to have the same tracking number. Then he told me to keep them!

Also, this month, something strange happened and I ended up with at least fifty dollars in free groceries!  And this was something I had asked the Universe for!

So now seems like a good time to ask for something specific.  I have no idea where the book is now, whose hands it might have fallen into, or if the thief still has it.  Either way, where it is, I am expecting it to find its way back to me.

I intend to be a major break out artist with unique, interesting and knowledgeable skills shown through my art.

I intend to likely graduate in December.

I intend to feel better and better. I intend to live in a world of SUN, SUN, SUN, SUN all of the time.

I intend for it to VERY, EXCEPTONALLY EASYYYYYYY for me to get into a great matching grad school program.

I intend for LOVE, ALL of the rest of my life, LOVE and MEN come to me and it's easy, and it's easy to be with them, love them, marry them, live with them, etc.................

I intend that HOUSING BE ALWAYS COMPLETELY EASY for the REST OF MY LIFE.

to start loosing weight and inches

to allow my lymphatic sys to flow

to get a single room, lined up

with the list i have,

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service