Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

When doing daily segment intending I always have an overall dominate intention...my intended results, or what I want to experience...the bottom line!

I than also set many other intentions during the day but everything is based on my dominant intended results.

This ABE process is much like having a life mission statement or purpose.

A Target of expectation, the " Bottom Line" desire.

What is your intended results?

My Intended result is to have fun and experience
Universal Winks Of Brilliance.
AND
I am Happy, Connected, and Abundant
with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease
... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks

Views: 17235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

to get a moving company to help me tomorrow morning,  i have all these suitcases and bags, have to go to a new hotel

cause this one fully booked up , 

I intend to be loved and adored by the next romantic partner who is as loyal as they come all the while I wish to be his partner too.

I intend to have a very smooth and easy summer while I complete the college degree I've been working on for 4.5 years.

I intend to have a lovely cat to pet around me again very soon.

I intend to eat better.

I intend for my ankle to really heal very very fast as soon as I start wearing arch supports in my shoes again staring tomorrow!

I intend to easily make a second half of a mural for a cafe/bookshop where I'm going on a short 16 night trip starting on Friday.

To be able to get a lyme counslor online, from somewhere like Australia or so, 

for time difference,  to be able to afford it

I intend to get a solid 5 hours of sleep tonight somehow someway. And to have peace the whole time doing it, and be unobserved at all.

I intend to manifest a wonderful, amazing, loving , perfect and life long relationship with my partner.
I intend to get above 3.5 gp in every semester of my university.
I intend to have beautiful, clear and healthy skin and soft shiny beautiful healthy and long hair with a good hairline.

to have money to hire a caregiver

for two weeks

to get my visa extended

I intend that a piece of the puzzle will arrive just as soon as it can!
It will arrive all at once in one great heap of inspiration!
It will arrive at a convenient time when I'm able to download into whichever format suits it best!
I intend to work around it in the meantime embellishing the setting in readiness for the jewel in the crown!
WooHoo ... I can feel it's on it's way! Bring it on Universe! Thank you! :)x
My intended result is simply to have a good, brisk and productive day at work; and to have both Sunday and Monday off work to frolic in the sunshine.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service