Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

When doing daily segment intending I always have an overall dominate intention...my intended results, or what I want to experience...the bottom line!

I than also set many other intentions during the day but everything is based on my dominant intended results.

This ABE process is much like having a life mission statement or purpose.

A Target of expectation, the " Bottom Line" desire.

What is your intended results?

My Intended result is to have fun and experience
Universal Winks Of Brilliance.
AND
I am Happy, Connected, and Abundant
with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease
... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks

Views: 17979

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My intended result is to have a lively and productive day at work where I feel that I am in the flow of life.
I intend to have a really good life I enjoy slot in Nevada.
Alot
I really really would totally love to have the man I love come to me totally sorry for our misunderstandings in the past. And for him to be confident in us and determined to be together and be both happy and get along and compromise to make all of that happen. And to choose together where to live and get both of our career related needs totally met in harmony as a very happy and enduring couple for the rest of our lives.

I want to easily get a ticket to go to MN to visit my mother in a reasonable amount of time!

I intend to score 4 gpa in this semester.
I intend to have beautiful and clear skin always.
I intend to have great friends at university and in life.
I intend to pass the case against someone.
I intend to have prosperity in every area of my life.

I intend that someday the man I just sent an attempt communication with/email to.....actually love me.

I intend to be wonderfully woied and romanced by men in the near future and have great make out sessions too.

I intend to easy be able to get at least 7 hours of sleep overnight on busses that ARRIVE and LEAVE and GO ON ATIME COMPLETELY to my FINAL DESTINATION, and GET Into the actual last scheduled location NOW ON MY TICKET AT THE TIME I"M WRITING THIS POST!

I am in Bangalore and intending to find , to be able to use, afford to use, 

an infrared sauna  with low emfs 

I wish to have a lover soon.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service