Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

When doing daily segment intending I always have an overall dominate intention...my intended results, or what I want to experience...the bottom line!

I than also set many other intentions during the day but everything is based on my dominant intended results.

This ABE process is much like having a life mission statement or purpose.

A Target of expectation, the " Bottom Line" desire.

What is your intended results?

My Intended result is to have fun and experience
Universal Winks Of Brilliance.
AND
I am Happy, Connected, and Abundant
with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease
... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks

Views: 20014

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I intend to attract a housing situation in Santa Fe with an older woman who is well past retirement and neefs light household and animal care help.

I intend to be safe and respected by all people I encounter for the rest of my life.

I also intend that only very law abiding people come to me, date me, marry me, be my friends, acquaintances, etc...coworkers for the rest of my life. 

I intend to have a peaceful comfortable sane life for the rest of my life no matter what as well.

I intend to be protected and have crime occur very far from me and I am never near it or in it's path for the rest of my life as well.

I intend an amazing customer who is easy to deal with and spends thousands of pounds.

I intend a really positive comment on a CSAT.

I intend to attract some money so I can get some things done around the flat.

I intend to help my mate out with some spiritual wisdom.  

I intend to move out in May of this year, later if I KNOW the place I'm moving to.

For a super easy move.

Peaceful transition.

Plenty of money to do it all with.

I intend to get floride rinse or treatment for teeth free. I intend for teeth to all feel very normal again.
I intend to go live in a very safe somewhat pampered type environment very longterm

I intend for the antibiotics I'm on to do totally wonders for my dental issues and to be much better tomorrow upon waking from a nice long slumber. I intend to easily go stay with someone else on Sunday, a very kind someone with great boundaries and respect for me as a person.

I intend for the universe to give me a very nice newer phone that lasts and works well for at least 2 years this time.

I intend to show my NEW ART Style, in a solo show sooner rather than later to the public.

I intend to live with a lovely kitty to hold and pet often.

I intend to make out soon with a very handsome and sexy man.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service