Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

When doing daily segment intending I always have an overall dominate intention...my intended results, or what I want to experience...the bottom line!

I than also set many other intentions during the day but everything is based on my dominant intended results.

This ABE process is much like having a life mission statement or purpose.

A Target of expectation, the " Bottom Line" desire.

What is your intended results?

My Intended result is to have fun and experience
Universal Winks Of Brilliance.
AND
I am Happy, Connected, and Abundant
with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease
... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks

Views: 24040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Laura! I have been trying out painting and thinking of you. Hope you are settled soon. Much love Cheryl

I intend to always own at least a billion dollars for the rest of my life. And I intend to be happy living in Georgia for the  rest be of my life too.

I intend to have a very decent day today and sleep a good six hours safe and secure tonight. I intend for the universe to reveal just how I am if I am blood related to the Civil War hero Sidney Henry Griffin 

I intend to CONSTANTLY rendezvous with WONDERFUL Artists that SHARE how they are developing very successfully in the new town I'm moving to later on tomorrow night!!!!

I intend to find out there are excellent ways to set up a business in my new home state and get loans to open a live store as well.

I intend to have fantastic ideas that bowl people over when they see my art in the next several years,I intend to come see my mom again in April or May in MN very easily and have my life in my new state very well together by that time and be very happy with how things are going for me.

I intend to.....

.....Have a very helpful chat with a manager about my current job role
.....Get everything sorted out fully
.....Work the hours I did on menswear
.....Be very happy and contented in my job
.....Have a very good and enjoyable day at work
.....Get positive news about scheduling
.....Complete a big order on the Honeywell
.....Have a very flowing day at work

I intend to be intimate with a man from Great Brition again.

I intend to be related wonderfully all of the time I live in GA.

I intend to have a very easy trip and day today. 

Tonight, I have a few intentions, and I am going to make them by giving thanks in advance, so thank you Source for.....

A very enjoyable night shift, and chances to chat up the merchandisers.
A raucous night out on Tuesday and plenty of laughs
A fun day out on my birthday
A raucous night out on Wednesday and plenty of laughs
Two enjoyable shifts on Thursday and Friday
Cycling somewhere nice on Saturday daytime
A very enjoyable night out with Mr. And Mrs. A
A lovely summer-Autumn day out at the Notting Hill Carnival

God is taking care of it all, thank you Universe.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service