Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

When doing daily segment intending I always have an overall dominate intention...my intended results, or what I want to experience...the bottom line!

I than also set many other intentions during the day but everything is based on my dominant intended results.

This ABE process is much like having a life mission statement or purpose.

A Target of expectation, the " Bottom Line" desire.

What is your intended results?

My Intended result is to have fun and experience
Universal Winks Of Brilliance.
AND
I am Happy, Connected, and Abundant
with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease
... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks

Views: 25200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Intended results,
to become healthy
to meet and date a great guy
to meet new friends
My intended result is .... if I really look deeply... to be really safe. Safety makes us free.
Wow! I love this post!
For this perfect day my intended results are to truly live fully and soak up each free-flowing moment of today! All of my life comes to me with JOY, EASE and GLORY! My personal happiness over-rides and dominates my whole BE-ing! My body follows suit and transforms into the free-flowing, wildly happy, vibrant BE-ing that I AM and will continue to BE! Abundance of money, and more joy, peace and love are juiced up and come to me even free-er and ever so flowing into my experience! MMMM- love it!! and yes, yes, yes it sticks and IS a done deal!!!!!!
My intended result is to reach my desired outcome with ease and grace and a giggle, saying to myself "I knew I could do it and what fun I have had on the way here". Magnificence.

AND

... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!
My intended result is to be happy, healthy and very very wealthy!! I intend to see my bank acct balance at 25000 before the end of this summer!
My intended results are to

Have a blast today - creating and communicating
Build new connections with journalists and effectively engage with them
Feel the abundance all around me and allow unexpected sources of income
Find my check deposit book
I inteded to wipe the slate clean today. I did. I also manifested an opportunity (to finally) be debt free, financially independent, and work from home.

Please send me all the positive vibes you can because I know I will be recieving my second call from fate this week. (i just recieved the first today at 1PM)

An amazing amount of FUN!

AND
... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

I am hoping to tap into the bigger vibrational energy generated by the focus of a large group who have POSITIVE INTENTIONS and who want to make the world a better place. Not always through commerce and the attraction to material possessions, but to the betterment of people as a whole. What lies WITHIN is deeper than what money can buy.

Wild and Wonderful Abundance!

AND

... NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!
My intended results,
to attract, get a better job,
I choose to be in a position, in which people call me, and ask me if I want a job
just cause that sounds like more fun!

I am really good at what I do, and that would be great,
I recently interviewed, I am tired right now to do that again, in the near future at least,

resumes in a box, cause I am moving, etc, interviewing clothes wrinkled, too tired to iron them...
find the shoes, ugh...

If this job is better for me, I know it is closer
and pays a little more....
than Universe, I intend for them to call me, and ask me, since i am already working for the co, in a sense, just to transfer me
wahoo, if this will be better, I have my phone on, and the ringer is loud, so Universe, call me up! :)
thank you Universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service