Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

In another discussion, I came across the thought that there are really no new and unique topics for discussion about life.

Can anyone think of anything?

BUT wait...maybe human attention is limited to 10 standards (EX Back, Get Job, More Money, Disease, etc)...is there truly any unique point of interest that has NOT been covered here? What would it be?

The finer points of LoA itself have been discussed since the early philosophers.

Are we/Am I getting bored with it?

Yikes! whenever I think I've got a handle on life, it seems to smack me up side the head with drama.

So what does that say??? Keep my head down and don't look for a unique situation?

What is 'GROWTH' anyway?

I think I'm chasing my tail here...

Views: 355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good for you. ;)

Yes ... 

... they

- this ' some ' to which I am refering to - 

even verbalize my Visions .

Interesting .

lace ***

Thanks everyone,

I have been disconnected again - in the pc area, not spiritually! Although is MUST BE representative of my life, right?

It is the Universe answering your request to escape this boredom.

I ' m Glad I was NEVER bored .

Really .

I hear this so often ...

lace ***

I don't think it's boredom, now that I think about it more. It's more like I get lulled into a complacency.

Then drama hits and I have to pay attention again.

This is what feels like going in a circle and maybe not really 'growing', but just hitting lulls and climbing out of drama.

BUT I do love a new thought. It's like a shiny new toy when I first get it. Ever had that happen?

Good Insight , donna !

-

Go on !

lace ***

I have certainly had a go with writing new things, because I too want to know and read something different. I have written some of my own posts about mass consciousness, the football World Cup, Christmas, forgiveness, acknowledging, and also a post about learnings within the context of my own, everyday life. That last one was back in 2014, and I am currently doing the plan on an updated one, because I have learnt more things since then.

I constantly think about this. Wondering if the state of the world is because people focus solely on the negative and never both to focus on positives or solutions.

Right now I'm pondering the whole concept of homelessness and what is the solution to this. We seem to have created a generation of very apathetic people, who do have the persistence, drive, or motivation to succeed. It's so easy to just give up and do nothing, hoping the government will take care of them.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service