Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

when a person fixes a date to achieve a job and completes all the requisites of law of attraction like frequent visualisation of seeing himself in that desired job, feeling emotions attached with getting that job, buying new dress for that desired job , packing his luggage before the fixed date and discarding all the alternatives . so strong his belief that he goes to the extent of resigning from his present job before the fixed date. what u will say about him that whether he will definitely get the desired job by that date. has anybody got any experience of manifesting goals by burning the boats in such a manner.

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Irfan, I often think about this and wish I could get to the state where I have total 'faith' that wht I ask for I will get. But I do believe it IS what would happen. But most of us struggle with doubts which manifest by our not getting what we want exactly when we want it ....but even if we dont get what we want initially, we do need to keep doing the work of clearing out our doubts and fears and clean up our thinking and our emotions about what is happening, because it WILL happen.

A great person to read concerning "fixed dates' is Florence Scovel Shinn who walks and talks her clients to the 'edge', clients who have deadlines and perhaps need 1,000 by Monday ...and it makes very interesting read. If the client can hold the space with no doubts, the money comes, but if there are doubts, it still comes but through a more roundabout way, and the deadlines move ! It is her steadfast belief and faith that helps them and inspires them to get what they want. It is fascinating.

Whether we are succeeding or not at present I think it is SO worth while to keep doing hte work and deepening the faith, because we could move mountains !

Love and light Gen

I dare say that it's possible, but burning boats in this way requires a tremendous amount of trust, and most of us don't have that trust.  For that reason, I wouldn't recommend doing this, as doubts would get in the way of the manifestation.

What I would recommend is asking the Universe to guide you from the job you currently have, to the one which suits you as you are now.  If you have a very strong urge to move on (aka disillusionment) then it means that now is the right time: otherwise you just wouldn't have those feelings.  When you ask the Universe for guidance, it does just that; guides you (jumping off blind cliffs isn't guidance at all, it's projecting a human shortcoming onto the higher intelligence).

A few years ago, the company I worked for went out of business and I needed to find a new job.  After two months of going down blind alleys, I asked the Universe for help and guidance, and it soon came.  It guided me to another and better job, just two doors down from where I was working, for better money, better hours, and in a much more secure company.  I didn't have to stress or strain or burn any boats; I just had to jump through the hoops it provided me with.  It even sorted out the interview for my day off that week, and I was able to leave the day before my birthday, and have a week on the French Riviera to boot.  That's guidance.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service