Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

As I was preparing for tonight's radio show, I found this quote from Abraham Hicks...

The way you feel is your indication of your vibrational connection to that which is your Source. The better you feel, the better your connection.

Nothing is more important than that you feel good - because nothing is more important than your connection to that which is your Source.

It is such a good thought...wanted to share...

Love and Light Sharon

Views: 522

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Feeling good = attracting and allowing things which 'make' you feel good.
Feeling good = feeling good about your life. Feeling good about the way it is moving. Feeling good about what is happening. Feeling good about the way you are developing. Feeling good about what you are attracting into your life. Feeling good about what more is coming your way, and what more is going to develop in your life.

I needed this reminder...somehow. Thanks.

Just reading the address of it, made me feel good. ;)

Me too!

That is VERY good!

Looking back at really good periods of my life, I have noticed that I was feeling good or great about my life, in each of them. At the time I was thinking that the good things that were happening were what was 'causing' me to feel good. Now though, having read some of the posts on this site, I am thinking that me feeling good was what drew these good things into my life.

So imagine what you could attract or do, by CONSCIOUSLY feeling good, great or just better?

That quote is on the basis of Abraham teachings.

"When I am feeling good, I am allowing in good!" Period. Or taking it to right now, when I am feeling good, oh yeah, IT DOES FEEL GOOD! :) No wonder for what I am allowing because it is going to be in line with this.

yes, it says that 

Feeling uptight and fearful is disconnecting from the Source energy. Have you noticed that when you do feel like this, your life suddenly starts to go wrong? This is because you are choking off the supply, like stepping on a garden hose. But the opposite way works as well. Feel good, great or even just better, and you connect with the Source or Higher Power again. You don't have such an energetic wall around you, so things like angel help and guidance can come through to you, as can positive people and the things you desire. Life suddenly starts flowing again, and that is because you are better connected once again, with the biggest power of them all.

I am reminded of a post on this site about 5 years ago, which said that when you feel good, you manifest at a much quicker rate.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service