Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I've got a history of creating threads which is about how I seem to have no luck with womem in anyway or even friendship wise.

Yes I believe I am spiritually tested which is testing my compassion, strength, will.

However it is painful what I've endured and having no women in my life for years and not being able to have a friendship for 10 years.

I'm almost begging everyday why and what did I have to do which I already haven't?

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The answer is, when you put more attention upon what you desire, rather than what is actually happening. 

Sir_Neil,

Everyday for many years I always think of the wanted.

It's not about thinking, it's about FEELING. You can think about living on a beautiful island but you can not manifest it if you don't start feeling a sense of warmth, silence, beauty where you are. So if you feel lonely start appreciating the people you already have in your life, or the lessons you learned from past relationships or the movie star who has the characteristics of your ideal woman. And then little by little you will build up a positive momentum that will lead you to manifesting the right people for you. Don't rush things, you are never alone even if sometimes you can feel lonely, you have not wasted your time, you are working in a divine way with your vibrations, so keep being optimistic and positive and great people will show up when you will be ready for them. You can manifest tomorrow 20 new friends and your ideal lady if you are ready but you have to be honest with yourself, are you ready? p.s. Most delays happen because this magical Universe has even better ideas than ours.

Hello Amritpal,

When would you like to stop being "tested"? 

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service