Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

When you want something...INTEND IT!!:...Joe Vitale in the Secret

If you want to be happy and feel good...don't just say you want it. Whenever you desire something, INTEND it, like "I INTEND to find ways to feel happy and joyful each day."or"I INTEND to create ways to have fun while going thru my day."

Place your INTENTION on whatever it is you would like to have,be ,or do,.. be it feeling good, being happy, having fun while going thru your daily activities.... what ever you feel you desire.

INTENTION is what brings you what you desire...Just to say you want something brings you more of the "wanting."It's like you want something. but,... still haven't made up your mind to have it or "something" is holding you back. True INTENTION to move ahead toward what you sincerely desire will break thru whatever it is you "think"is holding you back

By INTENDING ,,now you are putting it out there and you being serious about having it,which opens up ways for you to have your desires.

I posted part o fthis on another thread here an dthought it might be good for some discussion as I don't see many postings on "INTENTION"specifically.

What are your views on INTENTION.?

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This one a really helpful reminder to me. I have recently started to see attraction working in powerful ways in my life and I believe it's because I finally began to understand that "intending" for something is the key. I intended to find an affordable graphic designer, and I did. I intended to be more playful in my days, and I have. I intended to find a way to make money, and things are moving in that department.

Now, that you've reminded me of the poser of this...I will think of more things to intend today!

Thanks.
Goos for you Corrina! Intention changes your focus,...Gets your thinking on what you desire in a positive way.

Instead of just wishing,wanting or "would like to have..but"...there is a certain power behind intention there is no maybe, it's kind of a "silent action"(if that makes sense) that moves you toward what you desire.It gives you the feeling that it is your already will have it,because you have up your mind .Intention is the key.
Thanks for your enthusiasm, Aries! Yes, it sure does get me being more positive. I've learned that when I figure out why I can't be positive and work through that (fear, doubt, etc.), then I can transform my perception and intend for what I really want.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service