Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I've read a lot about subliminals. I became interested especially when reading success stories about it. So I tried to look for youtube subliminals to listen to. But after several months, I felt like nothing changed. I felt like I was just wasting my time. Later on, as I read more, I realized that maybe I was a victim of fraud. I learned that not all youtube subliminals are credible because some are just made by people who claim to be experts in the field. So I dug out more information on the internet, and I stumbled upon several credible sources and I also bought subliminals. However, out of all the sources/products I've tried, this one: (click here)  is my favorite.

What I love about this is that it gives you a special offer: you can subscribe to their library of subliminals for a year at an AFFORDABLE PRICE! This means it will save you from all the stress and hassle of looking for various subliminals that would cater to your needs because EVERYTHING that you need (from manifesting abundance, solving relationship problems, having good health, etc.) is already there, ready to be utilized by YOU!

I love their subliminals because it made feel like something is changing within me. Idk how to explain it, but my friends would say that I am exuding a great aura. I felt so happy thinking that finally, I can sense some positive results coming!

Bottomline is, you should be careful from listening to subliminals everywhere to avoid being a victim of fraud. Be sure that those subliminals are credible enough. Because sometimes, the issue lies within the subliminals, and not on the user.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well subliminals will not work unless you make them your absolute truth, until it reaches your subconscious in a form of an actual belief , those will do nothing for you. However i think it may be a good idea to create your own if you really think this will help you to create beliefs you want, why not record your own voice, subliminals are nothing more than some messages in words that you want to hear so paying for it is not necessary in my opinion and listening to your own voice may be a quicker way to believe it since it will be you yourself telling it to yourself :) 

Much Aloha 

Eve

True*"*"*

I also thought about that but I don't have much time and I cringe everytime I hear my voice on the recording. LOL That's why I chose to buy subliminals instead. But they are worth the price :D

so if it works for you than great! 

Yes <3

Subliminals are a waste of time. I've tried them for months and even years, and so have many other people without significant results. You can get much, much better results with other methods.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service