Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

WHO AM I?

I am a single drop of water moving in a great waterfall. A small spark in the Creative fire.

A divine being currently experiencing a human condition. I am perfectly, imperfect. Every single foible, limitation, talent, latent or active genius, whether positive or negative, is perfectly apart of me. I am experiencing the great experiment, participating in the never-ending story. I am who I have chosen to be or I didn’t chose to be, but was decided for me, either way, called forth from Mystery into this current of Energy.…I am.

What do I want?

I want to ask this question frequently. I want to have love, friendship, and camaraderie. I want to be good at what I do, and believe in what I do. I want an ever self-balancing good health. I want to create new ideas, new products, new services and new ways of utilizing the my Brainstorm methods to ever increasingly add value to my community, and world.

What can I offer in exchange for what I want?

I offer the ability, developed skill, and gift of high-level brainstorming. This includes inventions, new ideas, collections of ideas, opportunities, new options, new possibilities, new choices, different viewpoints, and a little crazy thinking. A love for people and all that it useful.

This offered to teach, inspire, instruct, and guide individuals wishing to access greater creative abilities, and within viewing distance of their unlimited potential. Unlimited potential always first is accessible by vision then through action. Brainstorming provides that opportunity to explore different modified visions of the same vision, to examine closely scenarios of possible actions, resources, tapped contacts, made and project outcomes based on these generated ideas.

Where can I learn what I need to know?

I shall ask myself this question frequently. At this time my learning materials are at the public library, Barnes & Noble, online, Spirit and meditation, and in the phonebook. Also any people I run into who seem at all knowledgeable about my chosen path. Much of my learning comes from experiential behavior, which is attempting to learn something by trying it. Often it appears when I need it.

Who am I becoming?

There are two answers to this question. One that I’m becoming, is who I perceive myself as becoming. And two, that my perception of myself is not the reality, but reality through the filter of my thinking. Which distorts in minor and major ways the assessment of reality. With this in mind, I would say that I am becoming an enlightened being, remembering my true self, while having an ever evolving human experience, through the filter of my being.

A spirit, in human form, having a multi diverse spiritual experience.

Views: 177

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your words touch me deeply, as usual! Wow and sighhhh and my heart is flooded with answers and questions and excitement and courage and light. Every word you have written that I have read over the years I have known you has resonated with me. I am blessed.
Oh and I love you!
Brainstorming things I love about Bullion Grey

His loving nature
His brilliant mind
His ability to brainstorm incredible ideas through gorgeous images, words in a picture
His kindness
His willingness to learn
His ability to teach
His ability to bring ideas forth
His sense of humor
His ability to move me
His friendship
His love for his wife
His love of life
His caring nature
His acceptance of everyone
His appreciation of the beauty in small things..the list goes on...

Very inspiration post I found here, nice writing.

we are nothing .......  Everything is about love.,

I looooove you Grey!!!!!

Your poetry is very nice. I like it very much.I suggest to run facebook page on poetry as soon as possible. You will must get lots of users and fans there.

I love you Grey!!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service