Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hello fellow PI members and friends!

Prior to learning about the LOA, I was quite reactive to the external environment. After learning about the LOA and especially reading the posts here, I realized that I need to allow my feelings to be a guide and try to be happy as much as I can. However, I feel that I have failed and reverted back to my old state in 2-3 days.

For example, I have loaned money to a couple I know. The couple just celebrated their anniversary and spent the money I loaned them in a romantic trip and expensive jewelry. They also called me and described every tiny detail of their getaway. I am looking for a partner, and I felt depressed that despite having the resources, I could not share a romantic vacation with the person I love. Immediately after the couple hung up, my family called and brought up the topic that I was still single, making me feel worse. Then, the guy who was supposed to call me didn't, and made me feel even worse. I had a breakdown, and basically undid all my progress in the past 2-3 days.

I'm 28 years old and feel that I should be mature enough to handle these things, but it's exhausting. The guilt of not being happy also brings me down. I had a pretty bad emotional breakdown yesterday and cried myself to sleep. Many thoughts of self pity (I'll die alone, I'll destined to be sad and lonely, I'll never get married, It's useless trying, I give up, LOA is just wishful thinking, There is no point in even trying, God hates me etc). came back to me, that I have actively avoided and tried to control.

I remembered some guidance here that I should try to focus on feeling some relief when I get bogged down, and it took me a few hours but I managed to feel a little better.

However, this attitude of mine won't take me far. It's like taking two steps forward and then two steps back. I've been stuck in the same situation for a year, and I've known about LOA for a year now, although not so intimately.

What can I do to maintain sustained progress? It's ok if I make slow progress, but I really need some help.

This weekend, I plan to reread "Ask and it is given". What else can I do?

I'm really sorry if my posts are redundant or if I sound like a stuck tape recorder. I will appreciate any help with my situation.

Much gratitude to all.

Views: 485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Then maybe my audio book is incomplete. I paid $14 for it :-(

Anyway, guess I'll go looking for the actual book.

Hey GeeVee if you haven't sourced the book another way already let me know. i can send you the pdf version with all 22 techniques. All the very best for your journey

Hi Seeker,

Thank you very much. I looked in the library and it is already checked out. Would it be possible for you to send the PDF? 

I really appreciate it.

That's weird that it wasn't in there - that's the best part of the book! Was it through audible?

Astro,

Yes, it was through Audible. I have an account and paid a monthly credit for it.

Hi Seeker,

Thank you for adding me as a friend. I'm sorry but I could not open the message in your friend invite, so I still didn't get the book. If you don't mind, could you please resend it? Thank you very much!

GeeVee

Good catch, I see that it is Vol 1. I hope I am able to get Vol 2 soon!

Love Brian's answer. I will just add an article by another awesome coach, a video by Abraham and some other quotes, hope it can help:

https://amandamarit.com/2017/11/see-every-day-as-brand-new-your-wor...

It's So Damn Easy To Have An Amzaing Life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBpHLEhXarc

L'immagine può contenere: oceano, cielo, sMS, acqua, spazio all'aperto e natura

L'immagine può contenere: una o più persone e sMS

L'immagine può contenere: sMSL'immagine può contenere: una o più persone e sMS

L'immagine può contenere: sMS

L'immagine può contenere: tazza di caffè e bevanda

L'immagine può contenere: una o più persone e sMSL'immagine può contenere: una o più persone, albero, erba, cielo, spazio all'aperto, natura e sMS

Nessun testo alternativo automatico disponibile.

We are really advocates of just getting as happy as you can be—which takes care of everything. Even if you don't have reason to be happy—make it up. Fantasize it. Make a decision that you're going to be happy one way or another—no matter what. "No matter what, I'm going to be happy! If I have to ignore everybody; if I have to never watch television again; if I have to never pick up a newspaper again, I'm going to be happy. If I never have to see that person's face again, I'm going to be happy. If I have to see that person's face, I'm going to find something to see in that person's face that makes me happy. I'm going to be happy. I'm going to be happy. I'm going to be happy." Abe

L'immagine può contenere: una o più persone, scarpe e sMSL'immagine può contenere: cielo

Soul power!

L'immagine può contenere: 1 persona, sMSL'immagine può contenere: sMS

Thank you very much for the lovely quotes and videos. I've been meaning to start a gratitude journal and one of the above quotes was a wonderful reminder. Thank you!

Thank you very much for your response. I have noted your point about making gratitude lists. The same suggestion was given at a meditation gathering today, by Stephanie in one of the quotes above and by you. This is really the universe talking to me. I should really get this started.

You mentioned that you went through similar states in the beginning. Besides gratitude lists, what else helped you? Do you practice meditation?

I understand that only an enlightened being can be happy all the time. I go through moments of happiness, then I am neutral, sometimes I am gloomy but try to feel relief. Is this good enough?

Can you link some videos of Abe Hicks that you mentioned above? I will really appreciate it. Thank you!

another video by Abraham Hicks and some quotes that could help,

When you want something for a long time and it doesn't come:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdozdIQAVHY

L'immagine può contenere: una o più persone, sMS e primo piano

L'immagine può contenere: oceano e sMS

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service