Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I have had dry skin over the past couple of months.  Nothing too serious like eczema and such, but enough to feel a bit tight and itchy.  Creams and lotions haven't really helped, so I'm thinking that there is a spiritual reason.

Louise Hay suggests feeling threatened by something, but I don't think I am.  She also suggests poor self-esteem showing up in the skin, but mine has been quite good of late.

At first, I thought it was the dry air caused by an extended summer heatwave over the UK, but things didn't really shift when it cooled right down.

I eat well and get vitamins, and I'm certainly not dehydrated.  So what could the reason be?

Views: 181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have had a feeling that I might be low in some vitamin or another, so I will look into this.  Thank you. 

I have just had a read about the symptoms of vitamin A deficiency, and I do have some of them (dry skin, eyes and mouth at times) so I will look into getting more vitamin A.  Thank you for this suggestion.

O.K., this is going to sound bizarre.  After I typed my previous reply, something popped into my head.  Is it possible you're "outgrowing" your skin?  By that I mean, your life.  You know the saying about a person being "comfortable in their own skin". You didn't just say your skin is itchy, you also said it feels "tight".  Could it be that you are no longer comfortable in your life, that you feel you're outgrowing it in some way?  That just came into my head and I know it sounds strange!

There could well be some mileage in this, so thank you. I have been in my current job for 2 years, and though I always seek the positives, it has never really felt ‘fun’ or right for me. So maybe my skin is telling me this now and that it is time to move on in life. 

wow. Thats interesting !!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service