Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

During my meditation, my guides came in and gave me this great message about what life and manifestation is really about. I edited from it being written towards myself to being written towards YOU. The first quote is what impacted me the most from the meeting. Enjoy!

When I’m in the receptive mode, everything comes to me. I don’t have to reach out and grab it. It’s the same with the connection with my guides and with everything in my life. When I just allow myself to be in a receptive place, I don’t have to do anything more, everything literally comes to me.

You didn’t come here to be perfect, You came here to expand your perspective, joy and happiness. They want you to peruse your happiness more than money, gifts, and accolades. They want you to enjoy the journey and appreciate what is and find joy in the creation of life and how it always creates itself. They are saying to let the past go, stop worrying about the future and let yourself find and discover the best parts of you.

They want you to understand that you didn’t come here to learn and know everything, but to continuously discover more and more about what you love, what you want and blend your perspective more and more with the universal mind, the connection with worlds, realms and beings. That joy of being blended with another and constantly receiving that love and joy from them.

They want you to appreciate who you are and how far you came and not get discouraged with anything that isn’t happening as fast as you want it. To enjoy the journey and to constantly love where your at in it.

Much Love,

Kai <3

♥♥♥ Kai Oceans - Cultivate The Positive ♥♥♥

Aura, Energy and Card Readings: Castles in the Sky

Social Media

Personal Blog: The Golden Mirror

Facebook

YouTube

Pinterest

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice Kai :)

Thank you so much Robert! :D I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Awesome :D

Thank you!

Thanks honey!

Immagine correlata

You're welcome sweetheart!

You're so welcome and thank you for the amazing Abe quote. Their work really changed my life and mindset! :D

You're really welcome!! Yes Abe is pure magic, no words to describe it!!

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service