Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

"You Don’t Have To Obsess Over Your Desire" from the secret website

https://www.thesecret.tv/stories/you-dont-have-to-obsess-over-your-...

I saw the paragraph

"I use to obsess over what I wanted and thought about it constantly. After reading a book by Joseph Murphy, I learned that obsessing over your desire means you doubt it’ll happen, so you’ll constantly obsess thinking it’ll help when it won’t."

So I think I was used to being overthinking and obsessing on what I want (such as soulmate) for so long, it could be reasons I didn't manifest. I want to forget and let it go. I am working on it. Hard to let go so taking time. 

I could use the tips on what is on your mind all the times. What are you constantly thinking all day. 

What would you think when you are in the subway? or do you just listen to music? reading? what would you do to keep the mind off? what are you thinking?

Can you think of good memories all the times? Can you do gratitude all the time? If you desire such as wedding etc, can you think of it all the times? Or can you think of yourself swimming at the beach and having good time? 

What are you thinking what you are supposed to be thinking? 

Any examples would be great that would help me to just think better when it come to mind. I just want to know how you did with thinking that the manifest works. 

Thanks, 

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Think about anything that feels good and satisfying. You can think about your desire as long as you’re not thinking about it to make it happen. When you feel good you allow it to happen whether you think about it or not.

Great post & great reply!

Hi Chloe

Thanks for a very cool post. This made me think a lot. 

I may be wrong but the ‘what to do in order to keep your mind off of it’ approach sounds like resistance to me . Or like tricking the universe,which may work, but only temporarily. 

I think the best approach would be to focus on building a happier life . At least be in the process of building one . When we do that we automatically stop obsessing over a single desire as we have so many nice things going on for us. Life is a mirror. We get what we are. Try not to want to feel good in order to manifest your desire. Rather remind yourself that the biggest desire you have is to feel good. So I would focus on actually feeling better. That could be from old memories or anticipating an exciting future. Personally speaking I would focus more on my immediate surroundings, connect with the people around me and find something to appreciate . It would be a great way to exercise ‘being present in the moment’.

Also, you don’t really need to think thoughts all the time. If you can find some time in the day to relax your mind and to feel good without thinking anything then that could be even better . 

Exactly*****

Hey !! cool post!

I think that we can direct and re direct our attention on whatever we want whenever we want. We have so much control there without realising it most if the time. If you have a desire , why not think about it??? Letting go doesn't mean not think about your desire, rather not think about the ways it should happen or way u=you can make it happen. So when you thinking about your desire think about what it would be like if it came true, what would you be doing with it existing in your life, how would you be behaving , where would you be going , how would you be feeling? What conversations would you be having with your friends/ family, just imagine different situations with the desire already happening in your life, day dream abut it:) 

much aloha 

Knight

True*****

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service