Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

In the large sumptuous dining hall there's a wonderful, roaring, blazing fire crackling loudly in the grate.

The warm firelight flickers gently over the huge room.  There are beautiful paintings in gilt frames hanging on the walls and long elegant drapes hang over the windows. The mellow music of the string quartet wafts through the hall and in the middle of this enormous room there is a huge table set for the feast.

The pretty candles throw pools of light all over the table which is festooned with beautiful fresh cut, fragrant flowers and bright, glittering, festive centrepieces.  The chairs are luxuriously upholstered and welcoming.  Lovely aromas fill the air hinting at the delicious meal to come.

WELCOME!

It's the PI Festive Gathering and YOU have been invited!

Everything is on the menu and you can have whatever you desire!  The wonderful waiting staff will take your order and process it.  It will be brought to you as quickly as you will allow it to be!  Don't forget to order your festive meal as well!

Everything is just right!  There's a wonderfully happy vibe and people are laughing and talking and comparing notes and everything is just the way you would like it to be!

The gold lettered, fancy invitation you received by Cosmic Cat Post asks that you bring at least three things with you:

1/ Please bring your most joyous and loving Self!

2/ Please bring your vortex!

3/ Please invite someone else, anyone else you like to join us!

and optionally:

4/ Please bring something, funny, uplifting or nice to add to the celebration!

And  so I'll begin!

I have my large and bulky vortex with me in my pocket!  I managed to condense it down into a tiny lightweight easy to carry zip file and ...

I'm sending  out additional invites to that cheeky monkey Robert and the world's fastest running Banana(sForDays)! Where are they?

The lovely waiter just took my quite picky and complicated order for a gorgeous, smart and funny soulmate as well as a Christmas Dinner with all the trimmings!  Looks like the dinner has arrived first!!!  

Oh! And look! He's very kindly brought me a lovely glass of wine too ( hic!)

Happy Christmas! Happy Holidays Everyone! 

I hope you can all make it to our festive gathering!

Let the PI Party begin!  Look! P!nk has just turned up to get this party started!

Views: 1080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:D :D Hope to be in d Vortex this Christmas and not to be visualizing something better as usual lol

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service