Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I am the Genie of the lamp. You are a beautiful being worthy of receiving all your deepest heart-felt desires and living the life of your dreams. I am here to grant your wishes. As many as you choose. However, I can only grant what you wish and cannot offer advice on wishes unless asked. I cannot violate your free will or the free will of others. These are the rules of the lamp. What do you wish? ♥

Views: 18296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

March 7th, 2007. It is my Mom's birthday. I wake up with my current and up-to-date knowledge at the time. We take her out for dinner. For Sunday i organize a party for her birthday. I put all our money into first solar. I open a roth ira for her and me. She stops the treatment for the hep C. I give a month notice at work. I get tested for b12, gluten, enterolab, spectracell. I start translating the b12 book, gaps, put your heart in your mouth into Hungarian. In the meantime we go to the city every day. In April i go to argentina for two months where i kitesurf, learn spanish and tango and tank up on B12. In the meantime i contact Kati to organize the rovinj salsa congress for me. I ask for a two, year absence. I stay in Hungary for the summer, go to Transylvania, my grandfather does not sell the cellar, my brother does not crash the car. I go for euro language school in the fall. I come back in december for xmas. I put every penny into ebs. In the spring of 2008 i go and hop around in south america learning spanish. In 2008 i go home for the summer and go to cervantes. In the fall i go to Spain for a few months and i go back home for xmas. I put all the money into select comfort. In the spring of 2009 i work part-time until the summer and i take tennis lessons, dance lessons, horseback ride, piano lessons. I go home for the summer. My grandfather does not die. In the fall i continue the part-time work, the hobbies until the summer of 2010. Then we go home for the summer. My stepfather dies in november. We go for a cross-country trip in the us, canada, hawaii, alaska. We get the citizenship in may of 2011 and we move home. In the fall we do a cross-europe trip, in the spring we tour the world. In 2012 Joe and i get married and we start working on the child project.
2005 october 1st: i have my PT license finally. We go out on the weekend to celebrate. I call Kipnis on Monday and i go and work for them. I marry TK before we start the greencard process. I ask for a skewed schedule to go dancing at night. Every weekend we go somewhere, the whole family. I ask George to get me Bedoyecta injections from Ecuador after i got tested by the blood, spectracell and enterolab. I go home to Rovinj in June for two weeks. I put every penny into corvel. I work until may 2007 at Kipnis. Then i go home for the summer to go to festivals and to Transylvania. I come back and work part-time for a year and go home for the summer of 2008, too. Same thing for the summer of 2009. Then i stay home for euro langauge school.
I wish to wake up in 1978 in the uterus and unwrap the umbilical cord off my neck.
1982 april 11th. I wake up and it is Easter Sunday. My Mom and I go back with our current knowledge.
May 23, 2009. I want to wake up on the day you posted this with all my memories deleted, just this phone on my pillow. I contact Dobos Kati right away to arrange Rovinj and the Balaton Salsa congress right away. I put all money across all accounts into select comfort. I meet Joe, make 3 million dollars by 2012.
Wish for an uncomplicated life.
Ohh Genie may I wish to get the part
widwish for a very easy and convenient chore.
What? No speak English?
I wish to be at peace with myself
I wish to somehow receive $10,000 this year. I really need it. I would be very thankful.

Hi Genie,

I dont know what wrong i have done that you are not listing to.

Please grant me this wish that the interview that is scheduled for me to goes well and i should be short listed for this job and i should get the joining letter.

Please Genie i need this job very much and you know my wife and daughter are depended on me. please grant me this wish so that i can bring back their smile..

plz plz help me

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service