Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I am the Genie of the lamp. You are a beautiful being worthy of receiving all your deepest heart-felt desires and living the life of your dreams. I am here to grant your wishes. As many as you choose. However, I can only grant what you wish and cannot offer advice on wishes unless asked. I cannot violate your free will or the free will of others. These are the rules of the lamp. What do you wish? ♥

Views: 18296

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Continual income no matter what

to live in Las Vegas

I wish is for a £1000 rebate on my old bank account please x

I wish I always have a safe normal housing situation whenever I am stating in OR or any other state no matter what or the rest of my life.

my bf and i have been friends since 9 years old.. i started falling for him durring high and told him that i liked him.. at that point of time he said he only looks at me as his friend... since then we have been best friends and had different partner... after sometime we started to develope feelings for each other and we would go out a lot ... in 2013 we started to avoid each other because we were not sure where this relationship will end ... he was in a committed relationship while i dated here and there.. in 2015 he started contacting me when he was not really happy with his relationship.. we started going out and decided to date each other ... after 2 years the ex gf came back in his life and he started to tell me that he couldnt cheat her ... i still love him and i want him back ... i know he loves me too ... can i know how to apply LOA in my life ? i know him 20 years and i still get excited when i hear anything about him ... the feelings for him never faded... please advise :)

I will be happy with even this date when you posted this. I quit my job. I put all the money into Select Comfort across all accounts. I ask for a travel document from USCIS. I get tested with enterolab, spectracell, regular B12 and gluten anti-bodies and a gastroscopy to eradicate H. pylori. I get George to send me Bedoyecta from Ecuador. I go home for the Rovinj Salsa Congress. I inject everyone at home. I go to the Balaton Salsa Congress. I start looking for a husband right away. I take euro language courses in Spanish and spend time with my grandfather. I am home until before Xmas. I come back to the US for Xmas, then go home for the Maitland course in January, then go to Buenos Aires for 4 months in the spring of 2010. I go to Uruguay in March with George. April 2010 I put the money into Netflix. I spend the summer in Hungary again, Sept and October in Spain until my stepfather's B-day. I come back and help my Mom. In November we go to Mexico for 22 day. I go back to Hungary for Maitland 4. module. Then we travel in the US until June of 2011 when we move home.

I hope me and the guy I love (AA) end up together.

Take care of me

I wish to move to CA or NV almost immediately. 

Hi Genie,

I need your help and guidance in fulfilling my wish. 

With the current situation at the office I wish Austin should offer me a job opportunity to work in Tim Hortons Canada as a replacement for Giancarlo. And I should move to Canada with my family.

Please make this happen. I wish to this

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service