Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I am the Genie of the lamp. You are a beautiful being worthy of receiving all your deepest heart-felt desires and living the life of your dreams. I am here to grant your wishes. As many as you choose. However, I can only grant what you wish and cannot offer advice on wishes unless asked. I cannot violate your free will or the free will of others. These are the rules of the lamp. What do you wish? ♥

Views: 16322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1978 march 21st

My wish is to go back to May 23rd, 2009 with my current knowledge. I wake up on this day and everything is fine in my life. I give a month notice at work. Every weekend we go to the city to hang out until I leave for Hungary. I get tested for B12 and gluten, spectracell and enterolab. I get methylcobalamine injections for the whole family. Also vitamin C and glutathione injections. I have Geroge's father send us 50 Bedoyecta injections. I put every penny into select comfort. I meet Joe in Rovinj. I inject every family member with B12. I translates the books into Hungarian. My parents also come home for the summer. We go around in Hungary visiting different sites. I stay home for EURO language school and to dance, horseback ride, play tennis, paint, do ceramics and take piano lessons. I also pole dance. My parents come home for xmas to spend it with my grandfather. Then in January I take the Maitland class. In the spring I go to Argentina. I tank up on B12. My family comes down for my Mom's birthday. Then in the summer we go home. I go to Spain for a month and a half. I come back for my stepfather's bday. He dies. We go to Mexico for 22 days. In the spring of 2011 we go to South America. We come back and go to Hungary for the summer. In the fall of 2011 we go cross country in the US. We submit for citizenship before we leave. Then in the spring we go to Canada, Hawaii, Alaska and we sell the house. We throw a b-day party for my Mom. I take the money out of select comfort on April 23, 2012 and put it into Netflix. We move home in June of 2012. We go for a cross-Europe trip in Sept and October. We celebrate Joe's birthday. Then I spend my time preparing for the exam. I go to Florida for the taping course. Then I take the exam. In February I go to Japan to visit Daniel with the family. On March 25th, I take some money out of Netflix and we buy apartments: Raday utca, Corvin negyed, land, a practice in the 13th district (natural medicine, hair dressing, cosmetics and Maitland therapy) and a vacay house at lake Balaton. In the summer of 2013 we get married with Joe. We start working on a baby, which comes in 2014. I sell Netflix on Dec 4, 2015 and put it into GMCR. I sell it at $91 and buy the house in Oregbukk utca. I have a sauna, a fitness room and a practice. The second baby comes in 2016. I translate all the books while I am home with the babies.

I wish to go back in time to Nov 5, 2010 after my stepfather's funeral. We call John over to pick up there stuff from the house. I book a vacation to Mexico, beforehand I go for B12 test and Spectracell.

Your friend that turned me down to help me will never know what I have to go through Beus.....tonight my son and I are going to bed hungry, and tonight my brother told me to GET THE FUCK OUT OF HIS HOUSE BECAUSE HE'S TIRED OF LOOKING AT MY UGLY FUCKING FACE....those were his exact words....no one knows the hell I have to go through, or the ugliness of people who know you have no one or no where to go and they treat you like garbage because of it. No one will ever understand what it is like to watch people spit in your face because you are homeless. No one will ever know the pain I go through every single day. No one will ever understand what it is to be thrown away and unloved by everyone.It was never about the money....it was only about the peace of having your own space and privacy.....it was never about the money, but the money was a means to the end that I desperately needed.............=( no one cares....this world is full of dead souls.

I do not understand why you need to live with your brother.
I wish to live in a normal average house like a normal human being for the rest of my life. I wish to have a totally humble, lovable, law abiding, faithful male partner in my life for the rest of my too. And I wish to always be safe and protected both psychologically and physically for the rest of my life wherever I go.
May 23, 2009. I wake up on this day

THIS GENIE HAS NOT LOGGED ON SINCE 2009........WE ARE ALL WRITING TO NOTHING.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service