Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I am the Genie of the lamp. You are a beautiful being worthy of receiving all your deepest heart-felt desires and living the life of your dreams. I am here to grant your wishes. As many as you choose. However, I can only grant what you wish and cannot offer advice on wishes unless asked. I cannot violate your free will or the free will of others. These are the rules of the lamp. What do you wish? ♥

Views: 17994

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wsh to be permanently with the man I love and live my life out along side if him no matter what.
My wish is to stop being so worried about cash. My wish is for 1000 pounds please :) To be at peace with my thoughts and to find my mojo. Thank you

I wish for a very peaceful stay in Roseburg OR for about 12 days and then on to a trip to Minnesota.

I also wish for a safe, quiet, easy last 13 days here in the Eugene area as well.

I wish for my big four panel painting piece to sell somehow/someway for a very decent amount of money.

I wish for SUPPORT, BIG time SUPPORT and comfort and understanding from LOVEING< healthy mentally people for the rest of my life to get through all stressful/resistance focused times.

1) I wish for peace of mind and bliss with no periods of depression 

2) I wish to finally meet and fall in love with my husband and soulmate

3) I wish to have peace, success, and happiness in my new job

I wishing perfect. Health and safety to always be well taken care of in avrry comfortable climate for me.

I wish to be happily in a romance, be loved and love.

May 23, 2009. That is the day I have to go back to. It is a great Saturday. I call George to get me Bedoyecta injections from Ecuador. I go for B12, gluten antibody testing in the blood, Enterolab and Spectracell. I put every penny across all accounts into Select Comfort. I call Dobos Kati to arrange Rovinj and Balaton Salsa Congress for me. I apply for a reentry permit. I meet Joe and we spend the summer together. I go to Euro language school. I buy back the wine cellar back. I come back for Christmas. I fly to Hungary for January for the Maitland class. Then I go to Argentina for a few months. Then we go to Hungary for the summer and I spend September and October in Spain. I come back for my stepfather's birthday. We go to Mexico after his death. Then we travel in the US in the spring of 2011 and apply for citizenship. We throw a surprise party for my Mom and we move home. I get married and have kids.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service