Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I am the Genie of the lamp. You are a beautiful being worthy of receiving all your deepest heart-felt desires and living the life of your dreams. I am here to grant your wishes. As many as you choose. However, I can only grant what you wish and cannot offer advice on wishes unless asked. I cannot violate your free will or the free will of others. These are the rules of the lamp. What do you wish? ♥

Views: 18575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Since we can only go back to days that i can remember, then let us go back to Sept 30, 2005. I keep my current memory. I receive my PT license on this day. I call Kipnis that I want the job but with a skewed schedule: 11-7 PM even if it means less money. I marry TK before we submit for the greencard. I start earning money and i pile everything into corvel. I open a Roth IRA for me and my Mom. I pay back the check to Kmama. I tell Jani to get lost. We go out every weekend, i start dancing with TK in the city and at Arthur Murray, we play tennis, i go to the gym and to Spanish in the morning, horseback ride on Saturday mornings. I get the greencard with TK and i go Ecuador as soon as possible for the B12. I am careful with the pregnancy. I go home in september and i inject everyone with B12.
1995 july 10th. We wake up in Ocean Beach with our current knowledge: my Mom and I. Everyone else's memory gets deleted. We discuss the plan with my Mom: we put the money into Ascend Communications. My Mom starts sports and supplements. At the end of summer we move out and my Mom marries Mike-Mayer Steve. I take spanish in high school. I start scouts, horseback riding, tennis and dance. We start the GAPS diet and B12 injections. I learn how to cook. We move to Highland Park for Rutgers. In the summer of 1996 we do cross-country USA. In 1997 we go home. In 1998 i go to Buenos Aires. In 1999, i hang out with friends. In 2000 we go home again- we go sailing with Marica and Iza. We move up to Boston. I start medical school. From this point on i study until 2008. I become famous.
1982 april 24th: my Mom and my memories are intact. We wake up in Vaci utca. We are both surprised but very happy. My father goes to work on Monday and is taken to the hosptial due to a heart attack. He dies. He is cremated and is given to his mother. The following weekend we celebrate my birthday. Then the following week we hit the lottery.

God, Universe, Genie:

Thank you.  Thank you for granting my wishes, thank you for taking care of me.  Sometimes it feels like I am on my own but I now that everything happens to prepare me for the things that I really want and need in my life.

Thank you and I love you.

I wish for a very safe work for rent housing situation that starts immediately with very law abiding respectful people.

I wish to manifest my friend C back into my life, and we can have an abundant amount of positive conversations.

I wish to manifest a compliment from someone.

I wish to manifest a conversation with this girl named L about her faith.

I wish the drug dealer leaves the place where I am living for good.
I wish for my school housung situation to be the same for the rest if this term and the next.
And I wish for s sort of reprimand I have been dealing with to be cancelled and forgiven and for a chance to trust and be trusted in love with the man I wish to marry.

I just wish to survive this art project with my grade in tact.

I wish to wake up on the day you posted this, Genie. Tomorrow it is May 23, 2017. But that is not good for me. I want May 23, 2009 with the current knowledge. Here is what I am going to do: it is a Saturday, I buy Broadway tickets. On Sunday we go to a museum. On Monday I do a couple of things: I look thru our finances- Schwab and Vanguard and put everything into Select Comfort. I fund a ROTH IRA for my Mom and myself. The 100,000 dollars will turn into 3 million buy 2012 april 12th. I quit my job on Monday - I give them a month. I contact Dobos Kati regarding Rovinj Salsa Congress. I also ask for a 2-year absence from USCIS. I start my life. I save my grandfather, I save myself, I save my Mom. That is it - this has to work, Genie. Please.

To have a week off next month and have a wonderful sunshine break. Somewhere on continental Europe, with exceptionally fine weather, cultural attractions, iconic sites, vibrant life, and shocks of colour and beauty everywhere. This is my best holiday so far, and it is now so. Thank you very much Universe.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2018   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service