Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi all!

I'm starting my own youtube talk show. here's the description:
A show designed to assist in global transformation through expansion of human awareness and consciousness. These videos are here to empower, educate, entertain and bring the world to a more integrated state of Love.

So, I'm wondering what people who aign with this sort of thing would want to see. What do you think would be the most effective way to spread this message? what information/guests/affirmations/news etc do you feel is imperative to be seen in the media.

I intend that this show is reaching millions, so I want the message to be spot on, so I thought I'd get some input.
Blessings
Amy

Views: 6

Replies to This Discussion

HI Paul,

It is true that we need to start paying attention to the environment. I fully intend to have shows that display our interconnectedness and show examples of how we can work, everyday, to help function harmoniously within our environment.

I feel that it is important for me to really focus on what I want to see not what I don't want to see. I would prefer to focus on Equality and how we can have more of it and spread abundance, rather than talking about poverty. I believe in the Law of Attraction and feel that giving energy to the things I don't want to see doesn't really help them disappear, which is what I really want.

Thanks for the input!
Hi, Amy!

Thanks, for suggesting such an exciting project! :O)

Christine at the Our Stories And Vision For The World group inspired me to come up with something I posted, over there. It's got to do with my vision for education. I feel we've got some wonderful opportunities that have been sitting on the shelf a long while and are ripe for blessing us all!

Are you familiar with Glenn Doman? I've got a couple of videos in the discussion I mentioned, which will give you an idea why I find his innovations so exciting!

Here are the coordinates:

http://www.powerfulintentions.org/group/ourstoryandvisionofshotreco...

Hope that gives you some ideas, Amy.

Oh, and Google: Glenn Doman swim. See what comes up. ;o)

Sunshine & Blessings,
Giovani
Just more positive stories about love, compassion, kindness, expansion and peaceful living. It would be beneficial to aim it towards people to "change their thinking."

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service