Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I have 9 groups going at the same time and I'll try to start collecting the posted ones.
But please post yours in here so everyone can see them and be inspired.
I love You!

Good day,

I received an email on power of intention site that i belong too. I was attracted to your video and always wondered what EFT was???? I followed you in video the first time about a week ago was feeling down tired unmotivated, had bit of a delayed reaction but I felt better the next day wasnt sure if it had anything to do with tapping.

I somehow got to your site last night and again followed you on video, did it twice as suggested. had shoulder pain emtional weight, sinus trouble and lots of emotional mess and baggage! I dont know what or the how????
BUT I FEEL LIKE A MILLION BUCKS TODAY....I FEEL GOOD LOOK BETTER AND HAVE BETTER FOCUS AND A BIT MORE MOTIVATION.....THINGS LOOK BETTER IN MY MIND ALSO.......one of the things that came up in session was abandonment ......something I thought I got over...............................
I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU :) , AND SEND A HUG YOUR WAY!

Sincerely,

Lisa

Comment by margaret on June 17, 2008 at 11:01pm
Marlene: Just wanted to tell you. I tapped on my cat bob with the infected eye and it went away, his eye is much better.... I had a swelling in my left ear and jaw, so I tapped for that. The swelling is almost gone.. If I had known about EFT earlier in my life, it sure could have saved me some trips to the doctor..Thanks Marlene..Blessings Margaret

Comment by VibrantStarlight on June 26, 2008 at 1:43am
Thankyou SO much Marlene..I had a pain in my left side when I began this and it has now completely gone!! I am wanting to continue using this for weight loss...how often would you recommend using this technique for this?? I am guessing every day!! :-)
You are an Angel thankyou SO much~~~Sarah

Comment by dawnbutt on June 24, 2008 at 6:45pm
Hi Marion,
Itapped about my knees and they were so much better today.Thankyou so much.
Love and blessings
Dawn

Comment by sandy bocko on June 24, 2008 at 6:42am
hi marlene,
thank you so much for your wonderful generosity ! you shine in
your videos :) i have tried the eft
twice following your instuctions. my
neck pain went from a 6 to a 3. i will
keep you informed as i continue with
the eft...also, after doing it for my
neck pain i found my sense of taste
increased !:) i also did it with my dog,
not sure if i did it right ,but he seemed to like it !:)
my question for you is; is the tapping
supposed to hurt ? it does...
thank you again for sharing your gift,
lots of love,
sandy

Comment by Dianna Sprenkle on June 23, 2008 at 12:07pm
Hello Marion! Bless you! I finally read the manual on EFT and even watch a few videos on YouTube and your videos. I've been having some difficulty with my left wrist and my left eye. I want you to know that after just a few applications of EFT, my left eye has improved apprx. 40% and my left wrist does not hurt anymore at all (right now). I know it's difficult to rid one of bursitis or arthritis. I told my boyfriend about it, and now he wants me to help his back! That is why I say bless you! You've not even helped me, but you are helping many, I know. Thank you so very much for reaching out to all of us. Much love and light to you. Sincerely, Dianna Sprenkle

Comment by Anna on July 2, 2008 at 7:23pm
i want you to know i've done a couple of different ones already and one helped some mild back pain i was having that day.also i think the best part is that we totally love and accept ourselves WITH our "faults" Great job!

Comment by VibrantStarlight on June 26, 2008 at 6:40am
Hey Marlene I came on again to work through your general video again..as I was feeling really tired and lethargic~~ and wow what have you added here!! Thankyou SO much...feel great..and really like the additional techniques..you are truly a wonder thankyou for everything...Love you Sarah XOXOX

At 2:04am on June 28th, 2008, charlotte said…
I enjoyed your video here and on you tube.Had achy jaw bone ...was fretting rot canal....ALL GONE, I ordered some tapes to practice with. perhaps my son will try...I had been introduced to this years ago, did it with my daughter some.Forgot and reminded here again. Thank-you Marlene! charlotte

Comment by Alex on July 7, 2008 at 9:46am
Marlene,
Thank you!
Wow I just did the 2 videos about sexual abuse and I discovered a big missing piece.
I have a family member who was abused by her father and we were very close. I just discovered a huge layer of fear and shame around being loved by my own father out of loyalty to her and out of the fear of jealiousy and envy and punishment from her. I have been holding this fear and guilt of being loved by my father and by other men and really by being fully Loved by God Goddess All that is and My Higher Self and other unseen friends! Jeeezzz! Thank You for helping me discover this layer of rage, anger and betrayal around accepting and being Loved! I am very grateful to you for putting this series together and sharing your healing with me.

Comment by Hazel North on June 23, 2008 at 6:17pm
Dear Marlene,
Thank you for the video. I have reduced the discomfort/pain of the arthritis in my hands and will continue till it is completely gone.
Thank you for your help,
Blessings and Love,
Hazel.

Comment by Jennifer on June 22, 2008 at 6:07am
Marlene, thank you for the videos. I have had pain in my elbow (due to a fall) for a couple of years. It was at a 5-6 and now I have no pain. I am truly grateful for what you are doing.
In Love & Light,
Jenn

At 10:59am on July 20th, 2008, Tatjana said…
Dear Marlene,

thanks so much for your welcome on the Powerful Intentions and for letting me know about the EFT healing. I only saw and practised your first healing-video and it was like an wonder! I felt immediately after that a sort of recovery in my left shoulder. Since years I've an displeasing pain and tension in that space. I'm so glad, that I got in contact with you and your knowledge und power. Thanks, thanks, thanks! I wish you and another people who do practise your healing the best! Tatjana

At 10:43pm on August 1st, 2008, spiritsailing said…
Thanks and I did try EFT. You know I picked my hip to try because of the pain it seems to go out and I have not been to the chiropractor in a few months. It worked I did EFT 3 times and wow!

Views: 188

Replies to This Discussion

Dear marlene,
thank you for sharing about the EFT healing.I do have a headache today and then apply the EFT healing amazing my headache was gone after I use it.Thank you very much...

Love,
azil
Awesome, this works well on Migraine headaches as well. Thank you for posting.
I love you
Thank you thankyou thank you!

I realized that my tight low back came from my fear of child birth and change surrounding it. My daughter is one and I have carried this not realizing the connection.

After tapping I felt such a release and awareness.
Cool connection. I hope you then tapped on this as well. Thanks for the post.
I love you
Dear Marlene,
Thank you so much for the sessions, as I told you I have been tapping by myself since Jan, was certified level one in May for the Bells Palsy I came down with last October. In the two sessions with you I have received so much relief and changes. I thank you for helping me to find the release I have needed from stories I have remembered but on my own could not tie into the current problems in my life. Thank you for your ability to help me get inside my own memories for relief, healing, and the marvelous changes and freedom I now experience from all the work we have done. You are truly gifted in your abilities to help others find themselves and release old wounds. Thank you again
Cath
Hi Marlene, I have been using EFT on a pinch nerve, which has been causing pain and tingling in my left arm for at least a year now. It progressively got worse over that year. I never went to a doctor because of money and no insurance, but was getting ready too when I came across your site here. The pain and tingling have not gone away over night, but as you said some things take persistants, and over the past few weeks the pain has gone down from a 10 to a 3, and most times I feel perfect. You are an angel for sharing your knowledge with the world. I love you.
With EFT, PI and LOA, I am a happier person, I believe I am finding what I knew in my heart and mind what I was meant for, how my time as an earth bound spirit should be spent. I know the mind is more powefull then most people realize and with the help of EFT, it is proven even for the average person. EFT is just one part of my journey and I thank you for sharing that.

Anne (darhma)

Namaste
Thank you love for sharing...try even though I still have this pinched nerve (say where it is exactly) I choose for my nerve to relax and let go. do that on you karate chop 3 times then the rest of the spots say this pinched nerve (state where it is) I choose to relax this nerve.
I Love you
Marlene
Just a note to let you know I do the tapping everyday, and am having very positive results. My lower back pain is almost none existant, plus I have been working on this wart I have had for years, on the bottom of my foot. I have 3 in total, one is completely gone now. But the one I have had for years is a bugger and rather large. I have had it removed 2 times yet it always returns. Anyway, the pain is better for that foot, which is everything to me, I am a server so my feet are my bread and butter as it were lol. I have also used it to adress some emotional issues, What a difference it seems to be making for me there as well. So a big thanks my wonderful friend, love ya. *hugs*
YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
I love it Deea, persistence will take it all out for you. Next month we are going into a new phase, I am gonna take everyone higher and clearer out of the pain body. I am excited but I have to wait for a camera again. right now it is in Michigan on vacation with my daughter.
Keep up the good work!
I Love You
Marlene

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2019   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service