Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hiya my beautiful fellow Canadians. :-)

Wayne and I had the craziest, funnest idea last week and I wanted to run it by you, see what you think and pick your brains a little bit...

We thought it would be really fun for our magazine to organize a fund raiser around a hop scotch tournament for grown ups held in multiple cities around the country (continent?) on the same day. :-)

Each contestant would pay a small fee of a $1 or 2 per game and that would be a 60/40 split where 40% would be split by the 4 winners of the day and the 60% would go to a charity or cause.

More funds could be raised by asking people to sponser each of us based on how many games they thought we could complete before collapsing in exhaustion. LOL This is why it would be adults only, if we let the kinds play, none of us would have a hope of winning. hahahaha

It could be a celebration, a bbq, even a dance at the end of the day... It could be anything we want and it WOULD be a great deal of fun!!

So my questions:
1. Does it sound fun to you?
2. Is this something you could get behind?
3. Would you participate?
4. Do you know others who would participate?
5. Would you consider volunteering?
6. What charity or cause would you support?

Let me know. I think this could be one of the funnest projects ever and it could easily grow in size over a few years and become an annual event in all of North America...

Happy Hopping
Kat

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

I think it's a BRILLIANT idea ;-)

And did you know...

Game origin
Hopscotch began in ancient Britain during the early Roman Empire. The original hopscotch courts were over 100 feet long! Can you imagine that? They were used for military training exercises.

"Hey, Claudius! how bout a game of Hopscotch?" "Okay Brutus, but first I have to put my gear on! Hang a minute and wait for me?"

Roman foot soldiers ran the course in full armor and field packs, and it was thought that Hopscotch would improve their foot work. Roman children imitated the soldiers by drawing their own boards, and creating a scoring system, and "Hopscotch" spread through Europe. In France the game is called "Marelles", in Germany, "Templehupfen" (try saying that three times fast!) "Hinklebaan" in the Netherlands (probably played with Heineken beer cans) "Ekaria Dukaria" (played while while watching Daria) in India, "Pico" in Vietnam, and "Rayuela in Argentina." more on Streetplay.com
Man that must have been challenging - throwing stones 100 feet away...

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service