Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

One thing I always loved about being Canadian is that we are a nation of celebrators. We seem to have a party for just about anything and everything; while many are the regular sorts of planned celebrations that we share with the rest of the world there are a far greater number that are spontaneous and they just seem to spring up. Maybe it's just my view of life but it seems to me that Canadians can turn almost anything into a party and something to celebrate.

Does anyone else see it that way?

What do you love most about being Canadian?

Let's get this party started!!
Kat

Views: 52

Replies to This Discussion

I can't really put my finger on what it is, but living abroad, I have developed a keen sense of my Canadian identity. I am proud of it. Not in a nationalistic way, but like an old comfy shirt that fits and i look good in... :)
That no matter where I go or who I meet, people always say something wonderful about Canadians they've met or parts of Canada they visited and loved.

I am Canadian....and dang proud of it! :o D
I agree, I hear this whenever I meet people from other countries.
I love being Canadian and especially Albertain, the economy here is awesome.
What i like the most is to be able to travel the world with open doors, just because i wear the canadian tag.

For the rest, i can't really tell. I live in Quebec so it's a country inside a country if you ask me. I haven't got the chance to travel much besides Ontario and New Brunswick, and all i can say is that the minute i cross the border to another province, i don't feel home anymore. (Might be the language, yet i do speak both of them fluently. Could be that i feel unstable when the roads are not a wreck too.)

So yeah, i promise myself one day to visit every part of this country, to see if we're really living 2 different realities or if it's just the same in a different language. I'll let you know my take on it then if we're still in touch :-)
Ah, now this is inspiring... Maple syrup rocks my world! Not that Habitant crap, but the REAL one we produce here with our blessed trees :-) I could bathe into that stuff and want more...
Bath in it eh Seen? LOL Now you are getting kinky. hahahaha
But of course, i'm from he kinkiest part of the country ;-) Or so we think...
Yea, so ya think hehe
It's only kinky the first time!
Kinky is only a point of view.
Hehe indeed.
What I love about Canada is it still is a young country and has grown up in a world of teachers...we are a collective netrual...this is good...I think with this so called dormancy we are all growing and learing to be idividuals..are educational levels are not bad...we are not built on a false foundation! *smile*

If truth is beauty, how come no one has their hair done in a library.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2020   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service