Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi all -- this is the spot to share your manifestations from large to small. The Universe always provides, sometimes in the most surprising fun ways! Please share your stories of universal abundance to inspire us all!

Blessings,
Toni

Views: 2434

Replies to This Discussion

This is a simple one that was quite fun for me. In the last few weeks of University, I started going swimming every day on campus. Then when University ended, I wasn't sure where I was going to go swimming when I got back home. My old high school has a pool so I asked my mom to check out the prices. It cost $3 per swim, which I thought was acceptable, but possibly might deter me from going. But the first day I went with my dad (that's a manifestation in itself!) and the lady recognized me as having gone to school there, so she said it was free for me and my father! Incredible. The Universe always provides. :) So I've been 3 times this week and I a plan on going all summer.

Catch you all on the flip side! ;)
Good Morning! I have one to share: the other day, I got a free dessert with my lunch! Whoo-hoo! I love getting little gifts and surprises from my Universal/God Power. I wonder what today's will be?

Blessings,
Toni
Toni, thanks for posting this quote: "There is only one power, and that power is Your love. I am open to receiving, and I am at one with experiencing all of Your love, in every area of my life, right now."

Reading it again this morning really uplifted my spirits! I also love getting the almost daily emails from Carole. I think she really has helped me to move through things and clear my life. I have set about 7 or 8 major areas of my life to focus on this summer and I making amazing progress! Here are some of my goals:
-Garden more and have abundant vegetables for fresh salads
-Work out every day (have been swimming or running or walking daily)
-Heal my eyesight (I have been doing my eye exercises diligently and I can see much clearer already)
-Practice Mandarin (I have been doing 1 new short lesson per day in preparation of my trip to China in October!!)
-Write for my web site (Billionaire Woman)
-Work on my book
-Read 2 books per week (I read 2 this past week, and I'm going to the library to get 2 more today!)

I am on a roll! I would also like to dedicate some space/time to my spiritual time with the power, so I will set that aside now as well.

Thanks everyone for the great support of this group!
Nathalie,

You mentioned above your exercises to heal your eyes. Can you share what program you are using? I'm loving and empowering my eyes and health and doing proven eye exercises could possibly help.

Thanks,

Curtiss
Hi Curtiss, I am using an ebook/book and the associated techniques taught with it. You can find the ebook here. It has helped me to stop using my glasses (except when driving, since I want to be careful with that.) And I have seen a marked improvement already.

I hope this information helps you empower your eyes.
Nathalie,

Thanks you SO very much. That site is GREAT. Even the practice exercise on the computer was awesome. I will be ordering soon. That's the way and what I've been looking out for from the Universe. Over the last month or so, I've been Visualizing/Imagining my eyesight as better than perfect. I'm in the eye doctor's chair reading the fine print at the bottom of the eye chart. Thank you Nathalie for your post as you are the wonderful messenger for my improved eyesight.

Pefect Love, Joy, Wealth and Health to you and this wonderful board.

Curtiss Witt
You're very welcome Curtiss. In the past week I have noticed my vision improving even more. I really think that our eyes have the power to see up to their potential, we just need to give them that little push to get there.

I will be making an appointment with my optometrist in about 1 month to see how much I can decrease the strength of my glasses (or get rid of them entirely!)

All the love, joy, health & wealth (both inner and outer!) to everyone!
Nathalie
hi Nathalie Lussier!! I was wondering what type of eye exercises do you recommend, i wear glasses and i want to strengthen my eyesight. Thanks for responding! love and light!
Hi Toni and WELL DONE for getting this up and running!!

It's been a while since I've posted but I have been dipping in and reading everyone's inspiring messages. As some of you may remember, I manifested a fabulous house to rent (very cheaply) in one of the most beautiful spots in New Zealand where I've been living for the past 6 months.

Well, about a month ago one of my streams of income appeared to go away so I started looking around for other ways of doing things. Lo and behold, a fabulous opportunity has presented itself to me. A very good friend who lives in Cincinnati, Ohio, asked me to come up and stay with her for 6 months from July! So, I'm putting all my gear into storage and going up to try and change of scene for 6 months, see what all you Americans go so crazy for over Halloween and Thanksgiving (;-)) and enjoy a white Xmas before heading back to NZ for New Year's Eve and a long hot summer here!! It's all very exciting and something I could never have foreseen. I can still dabble in my film projects up in the States while I'm away and I just can't wait to see what happens when I get home in the New Year!

I just love this rollercoaster ride that you go on when you tap into the Power. I now completely trust the high vibration that I feel and just know that it is magnetising to me the most amazing experiences. As long as I don't judge what's happening and try to stay bigger than the picture, you just glide over any uncomfortable "bits" so much easier and get flung out the other side into a wonderful experience!

I love hearing everyone's fabulous manifestations ... so keep them coming!!

Andrea ;-)
Andrea -- are you really going to be in Cincinnati?!?!? I'm only about 2 1/2 hours north of there! We absolutely have to find a way to meet while you're in the states. Whoo-hoo! What a blessing!

Toni
OMG ... that is completely hilarious!!!! Yes, we absolutely must meet. I'm definitely planning on doing some tripping around once I've got my bearings and I'd love to meet you face-to-face!

I'm going to be there from July through to the end of December and I'm so looking forward to it. I'll be enjoying a crazy household with 22 (yes, 22!!!) dogs, some cats, a couple of birds I believe ... and one very good friend!!

HILARIOUS!!

A x
Hi Andrea,

I am from the greater Cincinnati area and have many recommendations of things to do if you run out! ;) Enjoy your visit and all that Cincinnati has to offer.

Best,
Cherilyn

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service