Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi all -- this is the spot to share your manifestations from large to small. The Universe always provides, sometimes in the most surprising fun ways! Please share your stories of universal abundance to inspire us all!

Blessings,
Toni

Views: 3877

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys just coming back on here to encourage everyone to keeping listening and applying Carole's teachings.....like now. Seriously. Am still flying high with that money I received the last time I posted. I had a ball down in south beach and Los Angeles living it up with that money!!! I have been able to purchase A LOT of my needs and heart's desires in the past weeks. It feels FANTASTIC to know I don't have to fret if I don't have enough to do this or that. And the most important part: if feels so freeing to know we have something within us to tap into whenever to get us moving forward. I have no choice but to continue with her teachings because this is the only way we should live our lives. If this is great then I guess I have to buckle my seat belt for the next ride. Thank you soooooooooo much, Ms Carole !!!! Xoxoxoxoxo

happy new year's!!!!!  just posting on two awesome things that manifested: 

We got the loan modification for my parents' home against all odds!!!!   Our attorney even said in all her 30 years of career expertise, she has NEVER seen anything like this!!!  Every time the opposing attorney would cancel the date for mediation , I KNEW things were re arranging.     Every time opposing cancel changes attorneys, I KNEW things were arranging.   Anytime I got scared or anxious, I'd begin celebrating Christmas in my parents' home, seeing and experiencing  the beautiful Christmas tree in the corner, mommy relaxing on the couch and daddy watching TV.  And from time to time I would window shop and browse online for items for the home.  I would experience the new mauve leather sofa and flat screen TV in the playroom.  I would experience different types of new tiling in my bathroom.   I purchased new towels for my bathroom and this really pretty bathroom accessory set from kassatex.  When it seemed bleak, I tried my hardest to be grateful for our home while I was cleaning and leaving the home to make errands etc.  In my honest opinion,I think I did the bare minimum to try to be in alignment with the approval, and sure enough it worked. Thanks again for being so supportive, and sharing this invaluable information, Ms Carole!!!   Christmas was so awesome!!!!
AnnndddddI I just won a $100 gift card from wawa!!!  i am so happy that my gas is taken care of for the month!!!!!   this is awesome!!

Yay!  TiffG!!!  You awesome creator, you!!!!  I am totally doing the happy dance over here.  I feel your love and joy and it's a wonderful thing to share.  Thank you!

And from my perspective, you did more than the "bare minimum" to get and stay connected to your Beloved Power.  You stayed above all the drama, you kept your vision firmly in your heart and gave it lots of love, you had faith in the power of the Universe and allowed your Power to create through you, and you appreciated what you had.  You did that.  And I know you looked for the gift in it all (law of polarity), because look what manifested!  It all counts, and it's all good.  So, so good.  You're a rock star!

I celebrate with you, my friend.  2017 is off to a rockin' start!!!

Blessings and abundance to you,

Toni

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service