Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

This was a great discussion on the old thread, started by m woods, and I thought it would be cool to share it here, too. I know I found it helpful to hear what everyone was doing, and how it was working for them. So, please feel free to share your favorite visualization/manifestation techniques!

Blessings,
Toni

Views: 1540

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone! Carole's Handbook is just chock-full of amazing techniques for living LoA, but one of my favorites is the Money Powervision. You may see some of the regular posters talk about "smelling the money." This is what we're talking about.

Take a dollar bill, or whatever currency you have available, and bring it up to your nose. Inhale deeply, all the way down to your solar plexus. Notice and appreciate the distinctive fragrance. As you exhale, say "I am at one with a tremendous amount of money." Do this when you wake up, several times during the day, and before you go to sleep at night. Then be open to receiving it from anywhere and everywhere. The Universe will provide, and in the most amazing ways! You'll be blown away.

The idea behind smelling the money is to feel at one with it in your heart. Then as you raise your vibration by feeling good, you become magnetic to it, and will come from everywhere! Carole tells a wonderfully inspiring story about how she developed this technique. She was at the end of her rope, and basically could think of nothing else to do to become more magnetic to money. She tried this, and it worked fantastically well.

Give it a try! I think you'll be amazed at the results.

Blessings and abundance to all,
Toni
Thank you sooooo much Toni!
I will try this!
thanks for the information, forget my debit card, I am going to get some money and put it in my wallet. lots of love, angee
Thanks Toni. Going to get a bill now! I am grateful to you for sharing this technique to help me overcome my "depression-era" mentality.
Blossoms and colors to you!
Judi
I'm doing the same!
Going to get my bill now!
Thank you sooo very much for sharing this technique. I too am in a depressed state and trying really hard to get out of it. Things aren't going well, but I know this is not the path I'm supposed to be on. So I'm making moves to et out of it!
Blessings to everyone!
Pleas continue to share your wonderful stories, they are so helpful to me.
Teresa
Hi Teresa -- have you seen the "money magnet" video? It's really fun! If you click on "videos" at the top of this page, then type "I am a magnet to money" in the search box, it will take you to the youtube video.I've been watching/listening/singing almost daily, and it really raises my vibration!

There's another video on youtube that I absolutely love. It's called "Lifehouse's Everything skit." It hasn't been uploaded here yet, but if you go to Youtube, you can find it through the search box. The best version is from Brian12345678910. I try to watch this one every day, because it reminds me how very much we're loved, no matter what.

Blessings,
Toni
Thank you so much Toni!
I viewed both videos, and I really needed it today after getting some disappointing news this morning. The Lifehouse's Everything video brought a tear to my eye and the money magnet song I will definitely sing everyday!
Thanks again

Teresa
Hi guys -- I spoke to Carole today, and she was kind enough to forward to me the web address where you can hear her radio interview, and get the real deal on the Money Powervision. Enjoy!

There are three different radio telecasts that can be listened to here: www.contacttalkradio.com/archives/archivesD.htm#dore.

Blessings,
Toni
These links no longer work; can this be accessed in some other way?
On the archives pages for contact talk radio, (eg http://www.contacttalkradio.com/archives/previous_shows.html) they say that archived shows will be restored 'soon'...I've been checking on this for about 6 months!!! Anyone know a contact within contact talk radio who might know? xxx

Hi Gang...

Here is it almost two years later and the radio archives are still going to be "restored soon".  Well I found them.  Two of three of Carol's radio interviews are downloadable as MP3s.

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20090131141313/http://contacttalkr...

Her stuff is about half-way down that page.  Scroll down and enjoy!

2 hours and 47 minutes of good stuff!

JeffD

Cool!  Thanks JeffD!  xx

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service