Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

This was a great discussion on the old thread, started by m woods, and I thought it would be cool to share it here, too. I know I found it helpful to hear what everyone was doing, and how it was working for them. So, please feel free to share your favorite visualization/manifestation techniques!

Blessings,
Toni

Views: 1801

Replies to This Discussion

Toni has wings, thanks for all the help.  I love all the information I'm reading.  It would be nice to see things that are updated and more current in these groups.

I know what you mean -- sometimes there's a ton of activity here, others, not so much.  But please feel free to start a discussion or ask any questions you like.  Or just share your experiences.  We're a great cheer squad!

Blessings,

Toni

Hello...I actually have a question about Carole's Money Vision technique where she encourages us to do it several, if not more, times a day....Im conflicted by what I hear others say about the frequency it is said-affirmations in general- that can makes us appear desperate and lacking saying them all day like that. Is that true? I have no problem with it but dont want to come across that way and defeat my purpose..thanku for replying. .have a beautiful day!

Hi Lisa -- as you know, Carole approaches metaphysics differently than other teachers, so I can understand the conflict:  other techniques don't always mesh well with hers.  She calls other approaches "half-way metaphysics," because they focus so much on controlling the mind, controlling thoughts, which is a much harder way of going about this deliberate creation thing.  

When you create through your heart, you step out of the way and allow the Universe to create through you.  When you connect to your Beloved Power and tap into all that glorious, sparkling love energy, it flows through you and magnetizes all the things that you feel "at one" with in your heart, drawing them into your experience.  That love energy creates all things new.  So, sniffing the currency frequently is to strengthen that feeling of "oneness," not to make something happen.  Your only job is to feel as good as you can as often as you can, and let the Universe take care of the rest.

If you notice, the Money Vision affirmation is "I am at one with a tremendous amount of money," not "I am a millionaire" or "I have a tremendous amount of money."   Affirming you're a millionaire or have a bunch of money you don't actually have would absolutely bring on opposite, negative thoughts.  How do you feel like a millionaire when you don't know how you're going to pay the rent?  Then you have to try to counter those thoughts (usually after beating yourself up for having them in the first place), and yada yada yada.

But Carole's affirmation shouldn't bring on any feelings of doubt or conflict unless you don't feel at one with money.  But it's not hard.  To feel at one with money all you have to do is think about all the times you've happily received money in the past, all the times you've comfortably paid what you owed, all the times you got a surprise freebie or a discount or a gift.  All the delightful times you won money or found money.  All the times that the Universe has already come through for you -- the ones that made you smile or giggle or laugh out loud.  That will not only give you good feelings about money now, but it will help you trust that the Universe will continue to provide.  When you appreciate money the way you appreciate beautiful flowers or a lovely sunset, you appreciate its flow.  You acknowledge that it will bless whomever you're giving it to the way it blessed you when you got it.  You don't stress over money going out because you know more will come in.  You don't feel separated from money because you realize you're never separated from money.  You're standing in the middle of this lovely stream of abundance that has been there your whole life.  The Money PowerVision is an acknowledgement of that flow, and keeps your heart open to it.  Which in turn keeps more flowing in.  It's a beautiful thing.

When people ask me why my life seems to go so smoothly (seriously, everything always works out magnificently for me, it's so awesome), I tell them "the Universe loves me."  They usually respond with, "Well, the Universe loves everyone."  "That's true," I say, "But I acknowledge and appreciate that love every minute of every day. And because of that I get more and more love to acknowledge and appreciate."  

So no need to worry about doing the Money PowerVision frequently.  The Universe knows whether you're coming from a place of lack or a place of love.

Blessings and abundance to you,

Toni

Thanku Toni...that gave me such a greater understanding and I just gotta stop getting off track with these other things I hear....thank you ..thank you!!

Not favorite but something that I guess could really work and do wonders.

Actually, it is much easier to ‘manifest’ for someone else than for one’s self, so a person should not hesitate to ask for help, if he feels himself wavering.

Jesus Christ knew the truth of this when he said: “If two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.”

The friend or “healer” sees clearly the success, health, or prosperity, and never wavers, because he is not close to the situation.

A keen observer of life once said, “no man can fail, if some one person sees him successful.” Such is the power of the vision.

So now, make a list of people who see only the best for you, and then ask them to begin to say affirmations for your good. Choose one to three people at minimum.

Make sure to say affirmations for their good as well.

Good Luck.

PS: It's inspired from Florence Scovel Shinn's book The game of life and how to play it.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service