Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would give you a fun ongoing process that you can do to easily stay focused on, and create, what you would truly like to experience. It will also enable you to consistently align with your vision in life and continually progress forward.

Just take a moment during or after your day and Re-Write it - here on the Forum! It will be powerful for you to do and also fun for everyone to read things that are positive as well.

In just a few sentences, write down how you would have liked your day to have been. (Make certain to state everything positively without mentioning anything negative.)

Remember, you always want to focus on what you want!. Your subconscious creates by clarity, through your feelings, and by what you are the most impressed with.

If your day was great, you can still re-write it and make it an even greater day.

This process is described in greater detail in The Emergency Handbook For Getting Money FAST! and, of course, in the new audiobook.

As it says in my book: "For example, you could write: 'Money was drawn to me from everywhere today! I am so grateful that I now have $________ to enable me to pay my rent! An extremely lucrative, fulfilling opportunity was made available to me today and I am so grateful to be doing what I love to do! Everywhere that I go, people are constantly seeking me out for my services and everyone always says, 'YES!' I have got so much money now that I can't even count or spend it all!'”

Have fun! I see all of your empowering visions manifesting immediately!

Ble$$ings & Abundance,
Carole Doré

Views: 2214

Replies to This Discussion

I woke up this morning with an overwhelming feeling of happiness. Every financial obstacle was taken of as money is flowing in like a river! The positive energy from my accomplishments runs through me and touches everyone around me. My days of struggling are officially over!!
I love Fridays.! this one is even more special...I dropped my daughter to work and stop by the ATM machine in amazement my wire was done just this morning.  WOW I am so lucky! The universe is just beautiful to bless me in such a way! now I have enough money to pay for my rent and other expenses. I am just on top of the world because the universe allowed this wonderful blessing to take place.  How cool to allow me to make awesome arrangements with the landlord only to follow thru and allow me to be ontime.  The universe is always on time for me and adjusts every situation to my benefit ALWAYS. The day has just  begun so well! and now I can register myself for the CNA class which I have wanted to do so long. To top if off, right there at the store,  a young man hands me a cup with delicious fruits which are being offered as samples. I stop by the gas station to fill the tank and as usual, buy a lottery ticket.  Eventhough I ask for the mega million ticket, the cashier hands me a lotto which he says will be drawn in a few seconds.  Instead of arguing with the cashier, I shrug and remember that I am at one with tremendous amount of money. The Universe loves me, we are at one with eadh other, and the universe is always in control of my life. I proceed to pump gas  and return to the cashier to get a receipt which is something that I don't usually do. He asks me if checked my ticket and I hand him my ticket to verify the outcome.  He looks at me and proceeds to congratulate me.  I just won $20,000 What a way to start my day!  Yes I am at one with the Universe. The Universe is always there to rescue me and embellish each and every waking day.

Trudy love I am so so happy for you, yes one with a tremendous amount of money, well done

Yaaaay

What a wonderful and exciting Sunday I have had! I woke up to hear the raindrops softly falling on the ground and feel the chilly breeze throughout the outdoors! I am so grateful to have felt chilly weather at last! I love wind and rain! :) Thanks universe! Money was drawn to me by several different sources and I am absolutely grateful for this awesome gift given to me by the universe! :) I was able to afford the season dvd i have wanted and a delicious dinner for my family and I! One of my friends invited me out to hang out with other friends we shared and gosh dang we had tremendous fun together! We laughed, joked around, and were ourselves completely! :D One other awesome perk was that I found money everywhere I went it was really awesome! :D Throughout this week I found out the greatest news ever that I had won the sweepstakes for the contest from my favorite clothing store!! I was so ecstatic and overjoyed!! None of these incredible things wouldn't have happened without the wonderful help from the Universe! I am in alignment with the universe and in harmony with my self. :D I just got a free colored ink pens hahaha awesome! Thank you Universe for all that you have provided and will continue to provide for us all.

I am sure everyone who was on the call yesterday for the Teleclass would agree it was PURE GOLD!!!  I know that Carole had promised the Hereafter Advanced Class was amazing, but talk about under promising and over delivering.  Can hardly wait to get the MP3's as I know that this is one I will listen to over and over again!

When the group picked this advance class to start with, I had kind of wanted to start with the one on falling apart, since that has been a theme for a while with me.  What a gift that this is in fact the one we started with....... having lost my mother several years ago, I still had not finally gotten to a place of neutral about this, and the material we covered yesterday morning will be invaluable to get me there.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for such wonderful information.

Have to say thank you to the group as well.  What a great mix of people.  When we get some of the 'vetrans' on the call I find that I am nervous to speak or add to the conversation, but this teleclass just flowed.  It went over by an hour, but who could ever think they are anything but blessed to spend 5 hours with such a master teacher as Carole.  I am so grateful for that........................... can hardly wait till we set the date for the next class ..............So excited!!!!!

Valerie

I would like to share how I successfully rewrote my day. About one month ago, the IRS sent me a letter saying that some forms were missing from my business tax return and since I didn't respond to their initial request for the forms they were levying a fine of $2700 on my account.

I wrote back stating that I had never received the request for additional forms, I included the requested forms and asked them to remove the fines since it was a simple oversight.

Yesterday I received a notice that there was a certified letter from the IRS waiting for me at the Post Office. Now certified letters from the government almost never contain good news. Instead of freaking out, I decided to rewrite the situation. I decided that my explanation letter and the missing forms was sufficient and the fines had been removed from my account.

I went to the post office and collected my letter. The letter stated that I had 10 days to pay or they were going to seize my accounts.  I firmly repeated that the situation wasn't resolved yet and my account was clear.  I went home on my break and called the IRS, all the while projecting that I would get an understanding and efficient employee who would clear my account for me.

When it was finally my turn the IRS employee took all of my information and informed me that the seizure letter and my explanation letter crossed in the mail.  They had accepted my explanation and the copies of the missing forms and satisfied my account and they had removed the charges!  I will be receiving a second letter stating that my account is current.

TLDR: I can create my own world, my positive intentions are more powerful than even the IRS!

Lol - I LOVE that "my positive intentions are more powerful than even the IRS!" Awesome job!  xx

Love your story Only Joy! You are really tapped into your Power! 

What a wonderful story!  Congrats on creating the result you wanted.  Isn't it wonderful to know that the Universe has our backs?

Blessings,

Toni

yesterday was another amazing day- so much old stuff was dissolved effortlessly. Tons of people who have worked with me in the past have re-connected with my work and load of them are ready to go to the next level. it was wonderful to have to create a waiting list. My idea of running retreats in 2012 has really taken off. I have some onderful venues arranged for me by a very helpful PA...and she told me they are all about fully booked.

How wonderful it is to be paid handsomely to travel around this beautiful country.

My inddot bulbs began to flower yesterday, and burning several of my beswax candles made it seem like summer.

How did I get so lucky, and what grand and glorious adventures await me today?

I am so grateful for the multiple blessings that I have received today.  My schoolwork is flowing effortlessly, I know all of the material so taking the tests and completing the tasks is very easy.  I had time to complete everything that had to get done today and to get a head start on some things for tomorrow.  My relaxed and capable attitude is rubbing off on my husband and daughter.  They are enjoying the accomplishments of their day as well. 

I have been buying lottery tickets fairly regularly, and today it has started to pay off.  Every ticket was a winner, I am winning over $1000 every week!  I am living debt-free and worry-free because I am one with a tremendous amount of money

Today, I woke up refreshed and ready to start the day. I was able to create five unique bracelets quickly and posted them on my website. I cannot believe how quickly my new bracelets are selling. I have had ten orders this week since the first posting, and more are coming. I am glad I am going to be able to donate so much money to Relay For Life. 

So many people are helping me market my new business and it truly is a blessing to have so much support from friend and family and of course my Power opening many doors to get my jewelry out there. My jewelry is selling at the spa also, and now the owner wants me to send along more! I am truly blessed I can work from home and enjoy a stress free life.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

============= 

I Heart AWeber.com

=============

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2014   Created by Powerful Intentions.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service