Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

If you could live 5 other lives....What would they be? 

This is so fun...let yourself dream....YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE!

Views: 83

Replies to This Discussion

This is so fun...let yourself dream....YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE!

1. ballet dancer

2. Australian rancher

3. complative nun

4. talk show host

5. interior designer

This is fun...I'm going to post it in the amin forum. With no explanation about Artist's way - just to see what everyone will write.

Donna, 

OUU!! In case you haven't dived in The Artist's Way yet one of the main tools is....The Artist Date. Once a week you PREPLAN a date with you and only YOU. This date is fun and festive and is something you would love to do but "never give yourself the time." I have a page dedicated to just explaining The Artist Date if you haven't seen it yet, check it out. It explains this in way more detail. So..what I invite you to do is make one of your dates related to these lives. So perhaps a dance class OR perhaps a walk in a totally new environment~some new land? Why not?....or anything else you can think of that tickles your fancy...JUST TAKE YOURSELF ON A DATE & DO SOMETHING NEW!!!! Best wishes & let me know how it goes!!

On Monday some friends were talking about a new consignment shop in town, so yesterday I went there. That was fun.

Ouu! I always love a new consignment shop! Thanks for sharing. Any idea for next weeks date?

Hmmmm....for me:

1. Professional Dancer

2. World Peace Speaker

3. Bestselling Author

4. Element Bender  (Chi Master) =)

5. Singer/Songwriter

BEAUTIFUL! 

1. Race Car Driver

2. Professional Basketball Player

3. Events Organizer

4. Pastor

5. Jet setter

but i'd not give up being the father of my daughter for any of these. =D

1. Cellist

2. Fashion designer

3. Pastry chef

4. Painter

5. Psychiatrist 

1.The Inquisitor (because I love video games and the idea of living in another world)

2.A Buddhist Monk

3.Astronomer

4.Theoretical Physicist

5.Equestrian (Advanced Classical Dressage)

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

==================

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================
Powerful Intentions Community-

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2017   Created by Powerful Intentions.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service